Wheeling Nailers (7-2-1) at Johnstown Chiefs (8-3-0) 7:00 ET
* Wheeling was 5-4-0 against Johnstown in 2002-03 and is 72-41-15 all-time in the regular season.
* Chiefs lead the ECHL in goals allowed with 1.82 goals per game.
* Nailers ranks fourth in the ECHL in scoring with 3.80 goals per game.
* Johnstown’s power play ranks second in the ECHL with 95.3 percent (58-for-62).
Toledo Storm (4-6-1) at Reading Royals (6-2-2) 7:05 ET
* Toledo is 1-1-0 again Reading in 2003-04 and is 4-2-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Reading leads the ECHL on the power play (30.4 percent) and penalty kill (94.7 percent).
* Storm’s Drew MacIntyre is 1-0-0 with a 2.51 goals against average in two games against Reading.
* Royals rookie David Masse has four points (1g-3a) in two games against Toledo.
Greensboro Generals (7-3-0) at Greenville Grrrowl (1-6-1) 7:05 ET
* Greensboro is 2-0-0 against Greensboro in 2003-04 after a 4-2 win on November 6.
* Greenville is tied for 28th in the ECHL in scoring with 2.25 goals per game.
* Generals’ Daniel Berthiaume is 2-0-0 with a 2.00 goals against average in two games against Greenville.
* Peter Flache (4g-3a), Mike Henderson (2g-5a) and Rae Metz (2g-5a) lead the Grrrowl in scoring.
Las Vegas Wranglers (9-1-2) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (8-4-0) 7:05 ET
* First-ever meeting between Atlantic City and Las Vegas.
* Wranglers’ Greg Day leads the ECHL with 17 assists and ranks third in scoring with 20 points.
* Bullies ranks third in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.08 goals per game.
* Las Vegas’ Marc Magliarditi leads the ECHL with nine wins and 297 saves.
Peoria Rivermen (3-4-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (5-6-0) 7:30 ET
* Peoria is 1-0-0 against Cincinnati in 2003-04 after a 4-3 win on October 17.
* Cyclones’ Randy Petruk is 5-2-0 with a 1.84 goals against average in seven games.
* Rivermen’s Alex Kim scored two goals, including a power-play goal, against Cincinnati on October 17.
* Garrett Prosofsky leads Cincinnati in goals with five and in scoring with 10 points (5g-5a).
Columbus Cottonmouths (3-9-1) at Columbia Inferno (6-3-2) 7:30 ET
* Columbus is 1-1-0 against Columbia in 2003-04 after a 5-4 shootout win on October 26.
* Inferno’s Barrie Moore has five assist in two games against Columbus.
* Cottonmouths defenseman Ray DiLauro has a goal and two assists in two games against Columbia.
* Columbia’s Josh Blackburn is 3-1-1 with a 1.62 goals against average in his last five games.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (5-3-3) at Florence Pride (4-4-2) 7:30 ET
* Florence is 8-3-1 all-time against Mississippi in the regular season.
* Mississippi is tied for second in the ECHL in scoring with 3.82 goals per game.
* Pride’s Victor Gervais has four goals and four assists in his last five games.
* Sea Wolves’ Steffon Walby has 10 points (3g-7a) in his last five games.
Charlotte Checkers (3-4-2) at Florida Everblades (6-3-3) 7:30 ET
* Charlotte was 2-0-0 against Florida in 2002-03 and is 4-6-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Florida’s Keith Anderson (11g-10a) and Brian McCullough (7g-14a) are tied for the ECHL scoring lead.
* Dave Inman (1g-5a) and Allen Egeland (2g-4a) lead the Checkers with six points.
* Everblades’ Jeff Maund is 2-0-0 with a 1.50 goals against average in his last two games.
South Carolina Stingrays (5-5-0) at Gwinnett Gladiators (8-2-1) 7:35 ET
* First-ever meeting between South Carolina and Gwinnett.
* Gladiators’ home penalty kill is second in the ECHL with 95.0 percent (19-for-20).
* Dave Seitz leads the Stingrays in scoring with nine points (2g-7a).
* Gwinnett’s Michael Garnett is 5-1-0 with a 1.95 goals against average in his last six games.
Louisiana IceGators (6-2-0) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (6-3-1) 7:05 CT
* Pensacola was 5-5-1 against Louisiana in 2002-03 and is 20-35-5 all-time in the regular season.
* Louisiana ranks second in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.00 goals per game.
* Ice Pilots lead the ECHL in scoring with 4.20 goals per game.
* IceGators’ power play ranks third in the ECHL with 26.1 percent (12-for-46).
Alaska Aces (7-4-0) at Idaho Steelheads (7-5-0) 7:05 MT
* Idaho was 14-2-0 against Alaska in 2002-03 and is 48-20-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Aces are tied for second in the ECHL in scoring with 3.82 goals per game.
* Steelheads’ Blair Allison is 4-1-0 and ranks third in the ECHL with a 1.20 goals against average.
* Alaska’s penalty kill ranks third in the ECHL with 90.9 percent (60-for-66).
San Diego Gulls (3-4-1) at Bakersfield Condors (4-6-1) 7:00 PT
* Bakersfield is 1-1-0 against San Diego after a 2-1 win on October 24.
* Gulls’ Trevor Koenig is 2-1-0 with a 5.09 goals against average in his last three games.
* Condors rank sixth in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.55 goals per game.
* San Diego defenseman Samy Nasreddine has two goals and three assists in his last five games.
Fresno Falcons (6-4-0) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (3-6-1) 7:30 PT
* Fresno was 9-3-2 against Long Beach in 2002-03 and is 19-11-7 all-time against the Ice Dogs.
* Ice Dogs’ penalty kill is fifth in the ECHL with 90.0 percent (45-for-50).
* Falcons’ Greg Bullock (6g-10a) has a point in each of the Falcons first 10 games, including a hat trick at Texas on Tuesday.
* John McNabb (4g-6a) and Craig Lyons (3g-7a) lead Long Beach with 10 points.