Johnstown Chiefs (12-3-1) at Wheeling Nailers (8-6-1) 7:00 ET
* Johnstown is 3-0-0 against Wheeling in 2003-04 and 59-57-15 all-time in the regular season.
* Jason Jaffray leads the Nailers with eight goals, 16 points, and six power-play points (3g-3a).
* Chiefs lead the ECHL in goals allowed with 1.69 goals per game.
* Wheeling is 6-1-0 when scoring first and 3-0-1 in one-goal games.
Reading Royals (9-3-3) at Greensboro Generals (11-5-0) 7:00 ET
* Reading is 1-0-0 against Greensboro in 2003-04 and 6-7-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Greensboro is tied for the ECHL lead in scoring with 3.88 goals per game.
* Royals’ Judd Medak scored a goal and tallied two assists against Greensboro on November 16.
* Generals’ Daniel Berthiaume leads the ECHL with 11 wins, 449 saves and 932 minutes.
Florida Everblades (10-3-3) at South Carolina Stingrays (7-7-1) 7:05 ET
* South Carolina was 5-5-0 against Florida in 2002-03 and is 15-18-5 all-time in the regular season.
* Everblades are tied for the ECHL lead in scoring with 3.88 goals per game.
* Stingray’s Ed Courtenay has a five-game assist streak (7a).
* Florida’s Brian McCullough leads the ECHL in scoring with 27 points (12g-15a).
Florence Pride (5-7-2) at Columbia Inferno (10-3-2) 7:30 ET
* Columbia is 2-0-0 against Florence in 2003-04 after a 4-3 overtime win on October 18.
* Pride’s Mike Souza (5g-3a) and Victor Gervais (1g-7a) have eight points in their last five games.
* Inferno’s Barrie Moore has three goals and an assist in two games against Florence.
* Florence is 4-2-2 in one-goal games and 3-0-0 when leading after the second period.
Louisiana IceGators (9-4-0) at Texas Wildcatters (4-10-1) 7:05 CT
* Texas is 1-1-0 against Louisiana in 2003-04 after a 4-3 loss on November 15.
* IceGators rank third in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.23 goals per game.
* Wildcatters’ Bob Cunningham leads the team with 10 goals, 11 assists and 21 points.
* Louisiana leads the ECHL on the power play with 27.3 percent (18-for-66).
Fresno Falcons (7-8-1) at Idaho Steelheads (11-7-0) 7:05 MT
* Idaho is 1-0-0 against Fresno in 2003-04 after a 2-1 win on Tuesday.
* Falcons’ Greg Bullock has 18 points (7g-11a) in 14 road games.
* Steelheads’ Blair Allison is 5-2-0 and ranks sixth in the ECHL with a 1.86 goals against average.
* Fresno’s Terry Friesen is 2-2-1 with a 3.67 goals against average in his last five games.
Alaska Aces (9-7-1) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (6-8-1) 7:00 PT
* Alaska is 1-0-0 against Long Beach in 2003-04 and 10-20-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Long Beach’s Colin Zulianello is 3-1-0 with a 1.97 goals against average in his last four games.
* Aces’ Lance Mayes earned his first professional shutout in a 4-0 win at Long Beach on November 7.
* Ice Dogs’ penalty kill ranks fifth in the ECHL with 87.6 percent (71-for-81).