Johnstown Chiefs (6-2-0) at Trenton Titans (5-4-0) 7:00 ET
* Trenton was 2-1-2 against Johnstown in 2002-03 and is 19-5-4 all-time in the regular season.
* Johnstown leads the ECHL in fewest goals allowed with 1.88 goals per game.
* Titans’ Matt Zultek has six goals and one assist in his last five games.
* Chiefs penalty kill ranks third in the ECHL with 90.9 percent (40-for-44).
Reading Royals (4-2-2) at Peoria Rivermen (3-3-2) 6:00 CT
* Reading is 1-0-0 against Peoria in 2003-04 after a 2-1 overtime win on Friday.
* Peoria leads the ECHL with three shorthand goals.
* Royals’ penalty kill leads the ECHL with 95.8 percent (46-for-48).
* Trevor Baker leads the Rivermen in scoring with nine points (3g-6a).
Florida Everblades (5-2-3) at San Diego Gulls (3-1-1) 7:05 ET
* San Diego is 1-0-0 against Florida after a 6-5 shootout win on Friday.
* Everblades Brian McCullough scored four points (2g-2a) in Friday’s shootout loss.
* Gulls’ Samy Nasreddine scored two goals, including a power-play goal, in Friday’s win.
* Florida’s Keith Anderson leads the ECHL with 10 goals and 20 points.
Columbia Inferno (6-3-1) at Roanoke Express (5-4-0) 7:30 ET
* Columbia is 2-0-0 all-time against Roanoke in the regular season.
* Roanoke’s Dan Carlson scored two goals and tallied an assist in Friday’s 5-1 win against Augusta.
* Inferno’s Josh Blackburn is 4-2-0 with a 1.96 goals against average in his last six games.
* Express’ Tim O’Connell is tied for second among ECHL defensemen with four goals.
Greenville Grrrowl (1-5-1) at Florence Pride (3-4-1) 7:30 ET
* Greenville was 2-4-2 against Florence in 2002-03 and is 18-18-4 all-time in the regular season.
* Florence’s Mark McRae is tied for the lead among ECHL defensemen with two game-winning goals.
* Grrrowl ranks 30th in the ECHL in scoring with 2.29 goals per game.
* Nicolas Corbeil leads the Pride in scoring with nine points (3g-6a).
Charlotte Checkers (2-4-2) at South Carolina (5-3-0) 7:30 ET
* Charlotte was 3-3-0 against South Carolina in 2002-03 and is 31-33-7 all-time in the regular season.
* South Carolina ranks second the ECHL in fewest goals allowed with 2.13 goals per game.
* Allan Egeland leads the Checkers in scoring with six points (3g-3a).
* Stingrays’ Kirk Daubenspeck is 2-1-0 with a 1.68 goals against average in his last three games.
Gwinnett Gladiators (7-1-1) at Greensboro Generals (6-3-0) 7:30 ET
* First-ever meeting between Greensboro and Gwinnett, who has won its last five games.
* Gwinnett’s Michael Garnett is 4-0-0 with a 1.95 goals against average.
* Generals rank third in the ECHL with 3.78 goals per game.
* Gladiators’ Brandon Dietrich has eight points (1g-7a) in his last five games.
Wheeling Nailers (5-2-1) at Toledo Storm (4-4-1) 7:30 ET
* Toledo is 1-0-0 against Wheeling in 2003-04 after a 3-2 shootout win on November 1.
* Nailers’ J.F. Dufour is tied for the ECHL lead with three game-winning goals.
* Storm’s power play ranks 30th in the ECHL with 8.0 percent (4-for-50).
* Jason Jaffray leads the Nailers in scoring with 12 points (6g-6a).
Louisiana IceGators (4-2-0) at Texas Wildcatters (1-5-1) 7:05 CT
* First-ever meeting between Texas and Louisiana.
* Louisiana ranks third in the ECHL on the power play with 26.7 percent (8-for-30).
* Wildcatters’ Bob Cunningham is tied for second in the ECHL with seven goals.
* Kenny Corupe leads the IceGators in scoring with seven points (2g-5a).
Fresno Falcons (4-3-0) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (5-2-0) 7:05 CT
* Fresno is 1-0-0 all-tine against Pensacola after a 3-2 win on Friday.
* Pensacola leads the ECHL on the power play with 35.89 percent (14-for-39).
* Falcons’ Chris Porter is tied for the ECHL lead with three game-winning goals.
* Ice Pilots lead the ECHL in scoring with 4.43 goals per game.
Cincinnati Cyclones (5-5-0) at Idaho Steelheads (6-5-0) 7:05 MT
* Idaho is 1-0-0 against Cincinnati after a 3-0 win on Friday.
* Cyclones’ Ryan Brindley is tied for fifth among ECHL defensemen with nine points (3g-6a).
* Steelheads’ Blair Allison ranks second in the ECHL with a 1.50 goals against average.
* Cincinnati’s Randy Petruk is 3-1-0 with a 1.76 goals against average in his last four games.
Las Vegas Wranglers (8-1-2) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (3-5-1) 7:00 PT
* First-ever meeting between Long Beach and Las Vegas.
* Las Vegas ranks fourth in the ECHL on the power play with 25.8 percent (16-for-62).
* Ice Dogs penalty kill ranks fourth in the ECHL with 89.6 percent (43-for-48).
* Wranglers’ Greg Day is tied for second in the ECHL in scoring with 19 points (3g-16a).
Alaska Aces (5-3-0) at Bakersfield Condors (2-6-1) 7:00 PT
* Bakersfield was 6-4-4 against Alaska in 2002-03 and is 34-36-9 all-time in the regular season.
* Alaska ranks third in the ECHL in fewest goals allowed with 2.25 goals per game.
* Condors are 31st in the ECHL on the power play with 4.8 percent (2-for-42).
* Aces’ Mark Smith has 12 points (6g-6a) in his last eight games.