Johnstown Chiefs (3-1-0) at Dayton Bombers (0-1-0) 7:00 ET
* Dayton was 2-6-1 against Johnstown in 2002-03 and is 50-26-12 all-time in the regular season.
* Two-time NHL All-Star Arturs Irbe is 2-0-0 with a 1.50 goals against average with Johnstown.
* Ten of the Bombers 19 players are in their first professional season.
* Chiefs’ Brent Kelly is tied for second in the ECHL with four goals.
Charlotte Checkers (0-1-0) at Greenville Grrrowl (0-1-0) 7:05 ET
* Greenville was 3-2-0 against Charlotte in 2002-03 and is 20-9-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Checkers’ Mike Wirll scored his first professional goal in Saturday night’s 5-3 loss to Gwinnett.
* Grrrowl’s Han Sung Kim, the first Korean ECHL player, scored a goal at South Carolina on Saturday.
* Charlotte is tied for the ECHL lead with one shorthand goal.
Greensboro Generals (0-1-0) at Columbia Inferno (3-0-0) 7:30 ET
* Greensboro was 3-1-0 against Columbia in 2002-03 and is 6-1-0 all-time in the regular season.
* Columbia’s Barrie Moore is tied for the ECHL lead with two game-winning goals.
* Generals’ Eric Fortier scored a hat trick in Thursday’s 6-5 overtime win against Texas.
* Inferno’s Derek Eastman is tied for fourth among ECHL defensemen with four points (1g-3a).
Reading Royals (2-0-0) at Toledo Storm (2-0-0) 7:30 ET
* Toledo was 1-1-0 against Reading in 2002-03 and is 3-1-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Reading ranks third in the ECHL in goals allowed, averaging 0.50 goals per game.
* Nick Parillo leads Toledo with three points and is tied for the team lead with two goals.
* Royals are off to a 2-0-0 start for the first time in team history.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (1-2-0) at Trenton Titans (0-3-0) 7:30 ET
* First-ever meeting between Trenton and Long Beach.
* Trenton is 1-for-20 (5.00 percent) on the power play in three games this season.
* Craig Lyons leads the Ice Dogs with two goals and is tied for the team lead with five points.
* First time in five-year history that Titans have begun a season 0-3-0.
Roanoke Express (0-3-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (2-2-0) 7:35 ET
* Roanoke was 2-0-0 against Cincinnati in 2002-03 and is 5-2-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Cincinnati’s Mark Concannon is tied for the ECHL rookie lead with three goals.
* Express ranks second in the ECHL averaging 39 penalty minutes per game.
* Cyclones’ Ryan Brindley is tied for fourth among ECHL defensemen in scoring with four points (1g-3a).
Louisiana IceGators (2-0-0) at Florida Everblades (2-1-0) 7:35 ET
* Louisiana is 6-3-2 all-time against Florida in the regular season.
* Everblades’ Brian McCullough has six points (3g-3a) in three games, including a game-winning goal.
* Under Dave Farrish, Louisiana has a 22-2-1 mark in October. One of the two October regulation losses came at TECO Arena on October 21, 2000 when the Everblades won 4-2.
* Florida’s Keith Anderson (3g-4a) and Brent McDonald (2g-5a) are tied for third in the ECHL in scoring.
Augusta Lynx (1-1-0) at Gwinnett Gladiators (1-1-0) 7:35 ET
* First-ever meeting between Augusta and Gwinnett.
* Gwinnett’s home opener in new 11,355-seat Gwinnett Civic and Culture Center.
* Augusta is tied for third in the ECHL in scoring averaging 4.00 goals per game.
* Gladiators’ Blue Bennefield has two points (1g-1a) and leads the ECHL with 31 penalty minutes.
Wheeling Nailers (2-0-0) at Peoria Rivermen (1-0-1) 7:05 CT
* Peoria is 27-18-7 all-time against Wheeling in the regular season.
* First time in history that Wheeling has started the season 2-0-0.
* Alex Kim leads the Rivermen with a power-play goal and two goals.
* Jason Jaffray, who was the 2003 ECHL Rookie of the Year, leads the Nailers with five points (2g-3a).
Columbus Cottonmouths (2-1-0) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (1-1-0) 7:05 CT
* Pensacola was 2-1-1 against Columbus in 2002-03 and is 4-1-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Cottonmouths’ Peter Hogan is tied for fourth among ECHL defensemen with four points (2g-2a).
* Ice Pilots’ Brian Eklund is 1-1-0 and ranks fourth in the ECHL with 83 saves.
* Columbus’ Ray DiLauro is tied for the ECHL lead among defensemen with two power-play goals.
San Diego Gulls (1-0-0) at Bakersfield Condors (0-3-0) 7:00 PT
* San Diego was 7-6-1 against Bakersfield in 2002-03 and is 76-15-5 all-time in the regular season.
* Condors have been shut out twice while going 0-for-16 on the power play.
* Trevor Koenig got his 100th win and 15th shutout with San Diego in Saturday’s 1-0 win at Bakersfield.
* Bakersfield is 0-3-0 for the first time in team history.
Idaho Steelheads (2-1-0) at Las Vegas Wranglers (2-1-1) 7:05 PT
* Idaho is 2-1-0 all-time against Las Vegas in the regular season.
* Wranglers’ Greg Day leads the ECHL in scoring with nine points (3g-6a).
* Steelheads’ Chris Marinucci has three goals and three assists in three games against Las Vegas.
* Las Vegas’ Marc Magliarditi is 2-0-0 with a 2.50 goals against average.
Fresno Falcons (1-0-0) at Alaska Aces (0-0-0) 7:00 AT
* Alaska was 4-8-2 against Fresno in 2002-03 and is 38-35-7 all-time in the regular season.
* Kris Porter, who led Fresno with 35 goals in 2002-03, leads the team with two goals.
* Davis Payne makes his Alaska coaching debut after spending the past two seasons in Florence.
* Falcons’ Nolan Schaefer had 23 saves and recorded a shutout in his professional debut.