Greensboro Generals (2-1-0) at Greenville Grrrowl (0-2-0) 7:05 ET
* Greenville is 12-4-2 all-time against Greensboro in the regular season.
* Greensboro is tied for fourth in the ECHL in scoring, averaging 4.00 goals per game.
* The Grrrowl is 1-for-14 on the power play (7.1 percent) through two games.
* Generals’ Geno Parrish leads ECHL defensemen with six assists.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (1-2-1) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (3-0-0) 7:05 ET
* First-ever meeting between Long Beach and Atlantic City.
* Atlantic City leads the ECHL in scoring, averaging 5.00 goals per game.
* Ice Dogs are 1-2-1 against former ECHL teams.
* Bullies’ Sam Paolini leads ECHL rookies in scoring with seven points (3g-4a).
Dayton Bombers (0-2-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (2-3-0) 7:30 ET
* Cincinnati is 1-0-0 against Dayton in 2003-04 and 17-5-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Dayton ranks fourth in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 92.9 percent (13-for-14).
* Cyclones Mark Concannon is tied for the ECHL rookie lead with three goals.
* Bombers rank 31st in the ECHL in goals allowed, averaging 5.50 goals per game.
Reading Royals (2-0-1) at Toledo Storm (3-0-1) 7:30 ET
* Toledo is 1-0-0 against Reading in 2003-04 after a 5-4 shootout win on Friday.
* Reading has not allowed a power-play goal this season going 16-for-16 on the penalty kill.
* Storm’s Wes Mason scored two goals, including a shorthand goal in Friday’s win.
* Royals’ David Masse is tied for second in the ECHL with seven assists.
Louisiana IceGators (2-1-0) at Florida Everblades (3-1-0) 7:30 ET
* Louisiana is 6-4-2 all-time against Florida in the regular season after a 4-2 loss on Friday.
* Everblades Brian McCullough scored two goals in Friday’s win.
* Under Dave Farrish, Louisiana has a 22-3-1 mark in October. Two of the three October regulation losses have been at TECO Arena against the Everblades.
* Florida’s Brent McDonald had three points on Friday, and is second in the ECHL with 10 points (3g-7a).
Charlotte Checkers (1-1-0) at Gwinnett Gladiators (2-1-0) 7:35 ET
* Gwinnett is 1-0-0 against Charlotte in the regular season after a 5-3 win on October 18.
* Checkers Alan England scored two goals and tallied an assist in Friday’s 5-2 win at Greenville.
* Kevin Doell leads Gwinnett in scoring with three points (2g-1a).
* Charlotte’s Blaz Emersic scored a goal and tallied an assist in the 5-3 loss against Gwinnett.
Florence Pride (0-2-1) at Augusta Lynx (2-2-0) 7:35 ET
* Florence is 42-19-7 all-time against Augusta in the regular season.
* Augusta’s Greg Jacina is tied for fourth among ECHL rookies with four points (2g-2a).
* Nicols Cobeil leads the Pride in scoring with five points (2g-3a).
* Lynx’ Jason Saal is 2-1-0 with a 3.35 goals against average in three games.
Texas Wildcatters (1-3-1) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (2-1-0) 7:05 CT
* First-ever meeting between Pensacola and Texas.
* Texas leads the ECHL on the power play with 32.0 percent (8-for-25).
* Ice Pilots’ Ryan Craig scored three points (1g-2a) in Friday’s 5-4 win against Columbus.
* Wildcatters’ Bob Cunningham is tied for the ECHL lead with five goals.
Wheeling Nailers (2-1-0) at Peoria Rivermen (2-0-1) 7:05 CT
* Peoria is 1-0-0 against Wheeling in 2003-04 after a 7-0 win on Friday.
* Nailers’ penalty kill ranks 31st in the ECHL with 64.7 percent (11-for-17).
* Rivermen’s Tyler Rennette tallied his first hat trick of the season in Friday’s win.
* Jason Jaffray, who was the 2003 ECHL Rookie of the Year, leads the Nailers with five points (2g-3a).
Columbus Cottonmouths (2-2-0) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (0-1-2) 7:35 CT
* Mississippi was 3-0-0 against Columbus in 2002-03 and is 6-1-0 all-time in the regular season.
* Cottonmouths’ Ray Di Lauro is tied for the ECHL lead with three power-play goals.
* Sea Wolves’ Greg Gardner is 0-1-1 with a 1.93 goals against average.
* Columbus’ Olivier Michaud is 2-1-0 with a 2.37 goals against average.
Idaho Steelheads (2-2-0) at Bakersfield Condors (1-3-0) 7:00 PT
* Idaho is 32-14-5 all-time against Bakersfield in the regular season.
* Quinn Fair leads the Condors with two goals.
* Steelheads’ penalty kill ranks 30th in the ECHL with 68.2 percent (15-for-22).
* Bakersfield’s Joe Watkins is 1-1-0 and tied for fourth in the ECHL with a 1.00 goals against average.
Fresno Falcons (2-0-0) at Alaska Aces (0-1-0) 7:00 AT
* Alaska is 0-1-0 against Fresno in 2003-04 and is 38-36-7 all-time in the regular season.
* Falcons’ Nolan Schaefer is 1-0-0 with a 1.00 goals against average against Alaska.
* Wes Dorey scored the Aces lone goal in Fridays 2-1 loss against Fresno.
* Kris Porter, who led Fresno with 35 goals in 2002-03, leads the team with two goals and four points.