Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (5-0-0) at Charlotte Checkers (2-1-0) 7:00 ET
* Charlotte is 6-3-2 all-time against Atlantic City in the regular season.
* Bullies’ Sam Paolini leads ECHL rookies in goals (5) and points (10), and is tied for second in assists (5).
* Checkers’ David St. Germain made 51 saves in Saturday’s 4-3 shootout win at Gwinnett.
* Atlantic City is tied for second in the ECHL in scoring, averaging 4.40 goals per game.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (2-1-2) at Gwinnett Gladiators (2-1-1) 7:05 ET
* First-ever meeting between Gwinnett and Mississippi.
* Steffon Walby has eight points (4g-4a) in five games and is tied for the Sea Wolves scoring lead.
* Gladiators’ Michael Garnett is 1-0-0 with a 1.00 goals against average and a .944 save percentage.
* Mississippi’s Jeff Hutchins has a three-game goal-scoring streak (4 goals).
Bakersfield Condors (1-4-1) at Idaho Steelheads (4-2-0) 7:05 MT
* Idaho is 2-0-0 against Bakersfield after a 4-3 shootout win on Tuesday.
* Condors’ Jason Ralph scored a shorthand goal and tallied an assist in Tuesday’s loss.
* Steelheads’ Blair Allison is tied for the ECHL lead with a 1.00 goals against average.
* Bakersfield’s Joe Watkins is tied for third in the ECHL with a 1.33 goals against average.
Peoria Rivermen (2-1-1) at Alaska Aces (2-1-0) 7:00 AT
* Peoria is the first former ECHL team to travel West visiting Alaska in their first-ever meeting.
* Alaska ranks third in the ECHL on the power play with 29.4 percent (5-for-17).
* Rivermen’s Mike Valley was 1-0 with 44 saves and did not allow a goal in 91:22 in two games last week.
* Aces’ Dan Murphy earned his 100th professional win in Saturday’s 6-3 win against Fresno.