Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies
* Jade Galbraith ranks second among ECHL rookies with 11 power-play goals and third in scoring with 63 points (25g-38a).
* Jim Henkel ranks third among ECHL rookies with 27 goals and is tied for fourth in scoring with 60 points (27g-33a).
* Luke Curtain has 14 points (3g-11a) in his last 10 games.
* Atlantic City travels to Charlotte on Tuesday, Augusta on Wednesday, Charlotte on Friday, and Reading on Saturday.
* Charlotte is 10-1-1 in its last 12 games.
* David Inman has nine points (2g-7a) in his last five games.
* Colin Zulianello is 3-1-1 with a 1.97 goals against average in his last five games.
* Charlotte hosts Atlantic City on Tuesday and Friday and Roanoke on Saturday before traveling to Columbus on Sunday.
* Sam Ftorek ranks third in the ECHL with 16 power-play goals.
* Greensboro ranks third in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 84.0 percent (321-for-382).
* Mark Turner leads the Generals in scoring on the road with 29 points (12g-17a).
* Greensboro travels to Florida on Monday and Tuesday and visits Roanoke on Sunday.
* Royals are tied for the ECHL lead in scoring, averaging 3.75 goals per game.
* Reading ranks 27th in the ECHL in goals allowed, averaging 4.14 goals per game.
* Steve Rymsha has 18 points (9g-9a) in his last 10 games.
* Travels to Cincinnati on Tuesday and Toledo on Wednesday, before hosting Trenton on Friday, and Atlantic City on Saturday.
* Richmond snapped a 15-game road winless streak with a 5-1 win at Columbus on Saturday.
* Jonathan Zion ranks sixth among ECHL defensemen in scoring with 47 points (13g-34a).
* Lars Pettersen has 13 points (5g-8a) in his last 10 games.
* Richmond travels to Columbia on Friday and Greenville on Saturday.
* Express is tied for the ECHL lead in scoring, averaging 3.75 goals per game.
* Roanoke ranks third in the ECHL on the power play with 21.8 percent (91-for-417).
* Jason Jaffray leads ECHL rookies in points (80) and assists (49), and ranks second in goals (31).
* Roanoke hosts Peoria on Monday before traveling to Columbus on Friday, Charlotte on Saturday, and Greensboro on Sunday.
* Titans’ road power play leads the ECHL with 24.4 percent (42-for-172).
* Scott Bertoli has 14 points (5g-9a) in his last 10 games.
* David St. Germain is 5-1-2 with a 2.31 goals against average in his last eight games.
* Travels to Dayton on Tuesday, Reading on Friday and Wheeling on Saturday before hosting Wheeling on Sunday.