* Cincinnati ranks second in the ECHL on the power play with 23.7 percent (73-for-308).
* Evan Cheverie has seven points (3g-4a) in his last five games.
* Cyclones rank third in the ECHL in scoring, averaging 3.69 goals per game.
* Cincinnati travels to Greensboro on Monday, hosts Lexington on Wednesday, travels to Peoria on Friday, hosts Atlantic City on Saturday and travels to Wheeling on Sunday.
* Jamie Ling has a seven-game scoring streak (4g-5a) and has scored seven points in his last five games (4g-3a).
* Ryan Vince has six points (4g-2a) in his last five games and leads the team with 48 points (24g-24a).
* Bombers rank 25th in the ECHL on the power play with 12.63 percent (46-for-364).
* Dayton travels to Pee Dee on Thursday, Charlotte on Friday and Columbia on Saturday.
* Johnstown is 11-10-9 in one-goal games and 8-15-1 when out shooting its opponent.
* Peter Aubry is 3-3-2 with a 2.94 goals against average in his last 10 games.
* Chiefs have been outscored 75-52 in the second period this season.
* Johnstown travels to Reading on Saturday and hosts Atlantic City on Sunday.
Lexington Men O’ War
* Mike Smith ranks third in the ECHL with a 2.51 goals against average.
* Men O’War rank 24th in the ECHL in scoring, averaging 2.67 goals per game.
* Ben Storey has 12 points (4g-8a) in his last 10 games.
* Lexington travels to Cincinnati on Wednesday before hosting Arkansas on Friday and Saturday.
* Alfie Michaud leads the ECHL with a 2.12 goals against average.
* Peoria leads the ECHL with a 2.54 goals against average.
* Rivermen’s home penalty kill ranks second in the ECHL with 88.3 percent.
* Peoria hosts Cincinnati on Friday and Toledo on Saturday and Sunday.
* Toledo ranks second in the ECHL in goals allowed, averaging 2.69 goals per game.
* Jim Brown scored his first hat trick of the season in Toledo’s 8-3 win against Wheeling on Sunday.
* Storm’s penalty kill is tied for second in the ECHL with 84.4 percent (304-for-360).
* Toledo travels to Peoria on Saturday and Sunday.
* Nailers’ Zenon Konopka has 10 points (4g-6a) in his last eight games.
* Wheeling ranks 26th in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 78.23 percent (284-for-363).
* Mario LaRocque is tied for fourth among ECHL defensemen with 14 goals.
* Wheeling travels to Reading on Friday before hosting Trenton on Saturday and Cincinnati on Sunday.