* Cyclones are 8-0-1 in their last nine home games and 11-2-2 overall at U.S. Bank Arena.
* Joe Cardarelli has 11 goals in his last 10 games, giving him a team-leading 14 goals in 15 games.
* Greg Hewitt is 11-7-1 and is tied for 11th in the ECHL with a 2.83 goals against average.
* Cyclones host Toledo on Thursday and Reading on Friday before traveling to Dayton on Saturday.
* Rookie defenseman Jason Crain has a seven-game scoring streak (2g-6a).
* Ryan Vince has a 10-game scoring streak (8g-6a), the longest scoring streak for the Bombers in 2002-03.
* Seven different Bombers have been called up to the American Hockey League in 2002-03.
* Bombers play at Peoria and host Cincinnati on Saturday and Peoria on Sunday.
* Lukas Smital has scored 99 goals in 251 games in a Chiefs uniform.
* Dmitri has scored four goals in his last six games, giving him eight goals in 31 games.
* Johnstown is 0-3-2 against the Northeast Division.
* Chiefs play at Trenton on Thursday, at Wheeling on Friday and at Toledo on Saturday.
Lexington Men O’ War
* Lexington had season-high 52 shots in 3-2 shootout loss against Reading on Friday.
* Men O’ War have recorded a point in each of their last six home games, going 5-0-1.
* Van Burgess has scored a point in four of his last five home games (4g-4a).
* Men O’ War travel to Greensboro on Friday and Roanoke on Saturday before hosting Wheeling on Sunday.
* Mathieu Chouinard is 3-0 with a 1.33 goals against average and a .950 save percentage in his last three games.
* Tyler Rennette is tied for the ECHL lead with four shorthand goals and is tied for second with 20 goals.
* Peoria is 1-2-0 in its last three home games and 6-2-1 overall at the Peoria Civic Center.
* Rivermen host Dayton on Friday and Reading on Saturday before visiting Dayton on Sunday.
* Toledo scored first in each of its three games last week (3-0), improving its record when it scores first to 16-0-1.
* On Saturday, Konstantin Panov became the 11th different player to score a game-winning goal for the Storm.
* Twenty two different players have scored a goal for Toledo.
* Storm plays at Cincinnati on Thursday and hosts Johnstown on Saturday.
* Mark Major scored his team-leading third game-winning goal in 5-4 win over Lexington on Saturday.
* Mike Valley made 71 saves in two games last week and leads the ECHL with 850 saves in 27 games.
* Zenon Konopka ranks second among ECHL rookies with 23 assists and third in scoring with 32 points.
* Nailers host Johnstown on Friday and Richmond on Saturday before traveling to Lexington on Sunday.