* Arkansas has matched the best start in team history with 6-2-2 record.
* Dean Stork has scored three goals in 10 games after scoring two goals in 51 games in 2000-01.
* Terry Marchant has scored a point in nine out of 10 games for Arkansas.
* Arkansas travels to Louisiana on Thursday, hosts Louisiana on Saturday and travels to Baton Rouge on Sunday.
Baton Rouge Kingfish
* Kingfish forward Bryan Richardson needs five more assists to reach 100 assists as a Kingfish.
* Baton Rouge is 0-5-1 when trailing after the second period and 1-4-1 in one-goal games.
* Baton Rouge and Jackson combined for 10 penalty minutes at Jackson on Saturday and combined for 151 at Baton Rouge on Sunday.
* Kingfish at home for three, hosting Columbia Tuesday, Pensacola Saturday and Arkansas Sunday.
* Tyrone Garner earned his first shutout of the season with 2-0 win at Baton Rouge on Saturday.
* Eric Fortier, Bryan Forslund and Scott Kelman each had a two-goal game last weekend.
* Jackson killed off 17-of-18 power play chances last weekend, moving up to 15th in the ECHL.
* Bandits host Pensacola on Friday and Greenville on Saturday.
* Shawn McNeil leads the ECHL with 10 goals and five multiple-point games.
* Kevin Mitchell is tied for the ECHL lead among defensemen with 11 assists.
* Louisiana leads the ECHL with 11 road power-play goals.
* Louisiana hosts Arkansas on Thursday, plays at Arkansas on Saturday, hosts Greenville on Sunday.
Mississippi Sea Wolves
* Defenseman Jim Baxter has a goal in four consecutive games and a point in five straight games (4g-3a).
* Steffon Walby leads the ECHL with 22 points (7g-15a).
* Mississippi has scored three shorthand goals on the road and leads the ECHL with four shorthand goals.
* Sea Wolves host Greenville on Friday.
Pensacola Ice Pilots
* Pensacola leads the ECHL on the penalty kill with 95.0 percent (57-for-60).
* Louis Dumont leads Pensacola with 11 points (3g-8a).
* Pensacola is 3-0-1 when leading after the second period and 2-0-2 in one-goal games.
* Ice Pilots host Greenville on Wednesday.