· The Jackals have scored a league leading 78 goals in the second period.
· R.J. Anderson is second among defensemen with 34 points (7g-27a).
· Elmira plays at South Carolina on Tuesday, hosts Gwinnett on Friday and Saturday and is at Trenton on Sunday.
· Ben Gordon leads the team with 51 points (22g- 29a).
· Andrew Sarauer has recorded 17 points in his last 16 games (5g-12a).
· The Royals host Trenton on Wednesday and Toledo on Saturday and Sunday.
· The Devils lead the league with 35.68 average shots per game.
· Ryan Ginand is tied for third in the league with 67 points (28g-39a).
· Trenton is at Reading on Wednesday and hosts Toledo on Friday and Elmira on Sunday.
· Casey Pierro-Zabotel has earned a point in nine of his last 13 games.
· Cincinnati has recorded at least 40 shots on goal in four of its last seven games.
· The Cyclones are at South Carolina on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
· The K-Wings are unbeaten in regulation in their last 13 games (11-0-2).
· Andrew Fournier leads the league with 33 goals and eight game-winning goals.
· Kalamazoo hosts Toledo on Wednesday, plays in Johnstown against Wheeling on Friday and hosts the Nailers on Saturday and Sunday.
· Mike Hedden scored four goals in three games last week.
· Toledo has scored at least one power play goal in each of its last four games.
· The Walleye are at Kalamazoo on Wednesday, Trenton on Friday and Reading on Saturday and Sunday.
· Patrick Killeen is tied for the league lead with three shutouts.
· The Nailers are second on the penalty kill at 85.1 percent (251-for-295).
· Wheeling hosts Kalamazoo in Johnstown on Friday and plays at Kalamazoo on Saturday and Sunday.
· Alexandre Imbeault is tied for the league lead with 14 power-play goals.
· Ross Carlson has nine points (2g-7a) in his last 10 games.
· Florida hosts Greenville on Saturday and Sunday.
· Greenville is 14-3-1 against non-divisional opponents.
· Jimmy Kilpatrick has a season high seven game point streak (3g-4a).
· The Road Warriors are at Florida on Saturday and Sunday.
· The Gladiators are 21-0-0 when leading after two periods.
· Michael Forney has recorded 30 points in his last 24 games (10g-20a).
· Gwinnett is at Elmira on Friday and Saturday.
· Tommy Goebel leads the team with 28 assists.
· Rob Ricci is tied for third in the league with five shorthanded points (3g-2a).
· The Stingrays host Elmira on Tuesday and Cincinnati on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
· Garry Nunn has recorded 15 points in his last 13 games (6g-9a).
· The Aces have shutout six different opponents, all on the road, this season.
· Alaska hosts Victoria on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
· Idaho is 12-1-1 when leading after one period.
· Mark Derlago leads the team with 64 points (32g-32a).
· The Steelheads are at Bakersfield on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday and at Ontario on Wednesday.
· The Grizzlies have three or more power-play goals in two of their last three games.
· Rookie Kevin Deeth has recorded eight points in his last three games (1g-7a).
· Utah hosts Stockton on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
· Rob Hennigar leads the ECHL’s Western Conference with 38 assists.
· Victoria is fourth on the power play at home at 21.4 percent (27-for-126).
· The Salmon Kings are at Alaska on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
· The Condors are 21-7-2 when scoring first.
· Rookie Michael Gergen is tied for the league lead with four shootout goals.
· Bakersfield hosts Idaho on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
· Goaltender Michael Ouzas is tied for the league lead with three shootout wins.
· Ryan Huddy ranks 20th in the league with 50 points (24g-26a).
· The Wranglers are at Ontario on Friday and Saturday.
· The Reign lead the league with eight overtime wins.
· David Walker is tied for second among defensemen with 27 assists.
· Ontario hosts Idaho on Wednesday and Las Vegas on Friday and Saturday.
· Stockton ranks second in the league in attendance with 181,417 fans (6,256 average).
· Ryan Constant has 10 points (4g-6a) in the last nine games
· The Thunder play at Utah on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.