· The Jackals are second with 3.56 goals per game.
· Justin Donati leads the league with 94 points (27g-67a).
· Elmira hosts Trenton on Wednesday and Kalamazoo on Saturday and Sunday.
· Reading is tied for the league lead with 19 road wins (19-10-2)
· Andrew Sarauer leads the team with 57 points (23g-34a).
· The Royals visit Gwinnett on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday and Greenville on Thursday.
· Chris Berenguer tallied two assists for his first professional points on Saturday at Toledo.
· Ryan Ginand is tied for third with 73 points (29g-44a).
· Trenton is at Elmira on Wednesday and hosts Kalamazoo on Friday.
· Cincinnati is 21-1-4 when leading after two periods.
· Barret Ehgoetz leads the team with 52 points (17g-35a).
· The Cyclones are at Kalamazoo on Wednesday, host Toledo on Friday and Saturday and visit the Walleye on Sunday.
· The K-Wings are second on the power play at 23.1 percent (72-for-312).
· Kory Karlander is second with 75 points (31g-44a).
· Kalamazoo hosts Cincinnati on Wednesday and visits Trenton on Friday and Elmira on Saturday and Sunday.
· Toledo has outshot its last five opponents 213-110.
· Jason Lepine leads defensemen in scoring with 41 points (8g-33a).
· The Walleye are at Cincinnati on Friday and Saturday and host the Cyclones on Sunday.
· The Nailers are tied for second on the penalty kill at 84.7 percent (272-for-321).
· Peter Merth is tied for second with three shorthanded assists.
· Wheeling plays at Florida on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
· Bobby Raymond is second with a plus-minus rating of +26.
· Alexandre Imbeault is fourth with 35 goals.
· The Everblades host Wheeling on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
· Chris Beckford-Tseu posted a shutout in his team debut on Friday.
· The Road Warriors have scored 10 power-play goals in their last seven games.
· Greenville visits South Carolina on Tuesday and Sunday and hosts Reading on Thursday.
· The Gladiators are 21-0-0 when leading after two periods.
· Michael Forney ranks third in the league with 22 power-play assists.
· Gwinnett hosts Reading on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
· South Carolina is 20-7-2 when scoring first.
· The Stingrays host Greenville on Tuesday and Sunday.
· Alaska is 14-2-1 in its last 17 games.
· Wes Goldie leads the league with 39 goals.
· The Aces are at Las Vegas on Tuesday and host Utah on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
· The Steelheads have allowed one short-handed goal on the road this season.
· Mark Derlago is tied for first in the league with 15 power-play goals.
· Idaho hosts Ontario on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
· Simon Ferguson leads the team with 20 goals.
· Paul McIlveen has two goals and five assists in his last six games.
· The Grizzlies host Las Vegas on Wednesday and are at Alaska on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
· Rob Hennigar leads the team with 55 points (8g-47a).
· Adam Taylor became the third player in Salmon King history to play more than 200 games.
· Victoria is at Bakersfield on Wednesday and at Stockton on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
· Bakersfield is on a team record eight-game winning streak.
· Brian Stewart has won seven consecutive starts.
· The Condors host Victoria on Wednesday and Las Vegas on Friday and Saturday.
· The Wranglers are first on the penalty kill at home at 89.2 percent (107-for-120).
· Barry Goers ranks fourth among rookies with 14 power-play assists.
· Las Vegas hosts Alaska on Tuesday, is at Utah on Wednesday and at Bakersfield on Friday and Saturday.
· Ontario is 14-1-3 when leading after two periods.
· Jordan Morrison leads the team with 32 assists.
· The Reign are at Idaho on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
· The Thunder are second in the league with 201,636 fans (6,301 average).
· Ryan Constant is tied for seventh in the league among defensemen with 33 points (11g-22a).
· Stockton hosts Victoria on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.