· The Jackals lead the league with 16 shorthanded goals.
· Justin Donati leads the league with 94 points (27g-67a).
· Elmira visits Trenton on Wednesday, Toledo on Friday and Kalamazoo on Saturday.
· Reading is 27-1-1 when holding its opponent to one goal or less.
· Ryan Cruthers has 30 points in his last 22 games (10g-20a).
· The Royals host Wheeling on Wednesday, visit Trenton on Friday and host the Devils on Saturday.
· The Devils lead the league with 35.65 shots per game.
· Ryan Ginand leads the team with 75 points (29g-46a).
· Trenton hosts Elmira on Wednesday and Reading on Friday before visiting the Royals on Saturday.
· The Cyclones are 23-1-4 when leading after two periods.
· Barret Ehgoetz registered his 100th career goal with the Cyclones on Sunday.
· Cincinnati visits Kalamazoo on Wednesday before hosting the K-Wings on Friday.
· The K-Wings are on a 12-game road unbeaten streak (9-0-3).
· Trent Daavettila leads the league with a plus-minus rating of +29.
· Kalamazoo hosts Cincinnati on Wednesday, visits Cincinnati on Friday and hosts Elmira on Saturday.
· Toledo is 3-1-1 in its last five games.
· Rookie Andy Bohmbach leads the team with 68 points (25g-43a).
· The Walleye play at Wheeling on Wednesday and Saturday and host Elmira on Friday.
· The Nailers win Saturday marked the 300th career coaching win for head coach Stan Drulia.
· Joey Haddad registered five points in three games last week (3g-2a).
· Wheeling is at Reading on Wednesday and hosts Toledo on Thursday and Saturday.
· Florida ranks first in the league on the penalty kill at 85.6 percent (274-for-320).
· Alexandre Imbeault ranks fourth in the league with 35 goals.
· The Everblades host South Carolina on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
· The Road Warriors have won three straight games when giving up the first goal.
· Justin Bowers leads the team with 18 points during the month of March (3g-15a).
· Greenville hosts Gwinnett on Tuesday and Saturday and visits the Gladiators on Friday.
· Gwinnett is 22-0-0 when leading after two periods.
· Michael Forney has 38 points in his last 33 games (14g-24a).
· The Gladiators visit Greenville on Tuesday and Saturday and host the Road Warriors on Friday.
· Rob Ricci is tied for second with four shootout goals.
· The Stingrays are the third-least penalized team with 13.88 penalty-minutes per game.
· South Carolina is at Florida on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
· Alaska recorded 55 points in 36 home games to rank first in the league (26-7-3).
· The Aces visit Victoria on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
· The Steelheads lead the league on the power-play at 24.5 percent (78 for 319).
· Mark Derlago leads the league with 40 power-play points (16g-24a).
· Idaho hosts Utah on Wednesday and is at Ontario on Friday and Saturday.
· Utah is third on the power-play on the road at 21.6 percent (35-for-162).
· Simon Ferguson leads the team with 20 goals.
· The Grizzlies play at Idaho on Wednesday and host Bakersfield on Friday and Saturday.
· The Salmon Kings are fourth on the power play at 19.9 percent (58-for-291).
· Victoria hosts Alaska on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
· Bakersfield set a team record with 26 home wins, breaking the previous mark of 25 set last season.
· Goaltender Brian Stewart is on a team-record 10-game winning streak.
· The Condors are at Las Vegas on Tuesday, Ontario on Wednesday and Utah on Friday and Saturday.
· The Wranglers rank first in the league on the penalty kill at home at 89.2 percent (107-for-120).
· Blair Riley is ranks third among rookies with 3 shorthanded goals.
· Las Vegas hosts Bakersfield on Tuesday, is at Stockton on Wednesday and hosts the Thunder on Friday and Saturday.
· Kyle Kraemer is on a four game point streak (2g-4a).
· Jordan Morrison leads the team with 50 points (18g-32a).
· The Reign host Bakersfield on Wednesday and Idaho on Friday and Saturday.
· The Thunder are tied for first in the league with 86 third period goals.
· Steve Vanoosten recorded seven points (2g-5a) and a +10 rating in his last three games.
· Stockton hosts Las Vegas on Wednesday and visits the Wranglers on Friday and Saturday.