• Elmira is 7-0-0 in games decided beyond regulation.
• Nick Niedert made 24 saves to earn his first ECHL win on Wednesday in Wheeling.
• The Jackals are at Reading on Wednesday, host Wheeling on Friday and are at Trenton on Saturday.
• The Royals are 5-1-1 in their last seven games.
• Derrick LaPoint scored his first pro goal on Friday at Greenville.
• Reading hosts Elmira on Wednesday and Trenton on Friday before travelling to Wheeling on Saturday.
• Jordan Southorn is tied for second among defensemen with four power-play goals.
• Trenton is ninth on the power play at home at 20.3 percent (12-for-59).
• The Titans are home against Wheeling on Wednesday, play at Reading on Friday and are home against Elmira on Saturday.
• Zack Torquato has at least one point in eight of 10 games this month.
• The Nailers appeared in their first shootout of the season on Monday at Elmira.
• Wheeling visits Trenton on Wednesday and Elmira on Friday before hosting Reading on Saturday.
• Aaron Marvin is tied for fifth among rookies in plus-minus at +10.
• Chicago is 9-1-1 when scoring first.
• The Express are at Toledo on Tuesday and host Kalamazoo on Friday and Greenville on Saturday and Sunday.
• Chet Pickard is fourth in shootout save percentage at .889 (8-for-9).
• The Cyclones are fourth with 33.22 shots per game.
• Cincinnati is home against Kalamazoo on Tuesday and plays at Toledo on Friday.
• Darren Archibald has scored at least one point in three of the last four games (1g-3a).
• Kalamazoo has a league high five penalty shot attempts this season.
• The K-Wings are at Cincinnati on Tuesday and Chicago on Friday before hosting Toledo on Saturday.
• Thomas McCollum is 3-1-1 in his last five starts with a 2.78 goals-against average and a .909 save percentage.
• The Walleye have won five of their last eight road games.
• Toledo hosts Chicago on Tuesday and Cincinnati on Friday and is at Kalamazoo on Saturday.
• Rylan Galiardi is sixth among rookies with 21 points (8g-13a).
• Florida is first on the power play at 23.3 percent (34-for-146).
• The Everblades are at Greenville on Thursday, at Gwinnett on Friday and at South Carolina on Saturday.
Greenville Road Warriors
• Brendan Connolly recorded the second hat trick in team history on Friday vs. Reading
• The Road Warriors are 2-1-2 in their last five home games.
• Greenville hosts Florida on Thursday and is at Chicago on Saturday and Sunday.
• Gwinnett is unbeaten in its last six games (4-0-2).
• Jeff Jakaitis leads the league in goals-against average (1.76) and save percentage (.944).
• The Gladiators host South Carolina on Wednesday and Florida on Friday.
South Carolina Stingrays
• Sean Dolan is tied for first among rookies with five power-play goals.
• The Stingrays are 11-0-1 when scoring first.
• South Carolina is at Greenville on Tuesday and Gwinnett on Wednesday before returning home to host Florida on Saturday.
• Gerald Coleman is second with a 1.88 goals-against average.
• Alaska has outscored the opposition 31-11 in the first period.
• The Aces host Colorado on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
• Chad Costello leads the league with 48 points (16g-32a).
• The Eagles have earned at least one point in 11 straight games (9-0-2).
• Colorado is at Alaska on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
• Idaho leads the ECHL with five shootout wins.
• Jerry Kuhn leads the league with 785 saves, more than 200 more than any other goaltender.
• The Steelheads host Las Vegas on Friday and Saturday.
• Mitch Fadden leads the Grizzlies with 28 points (9g-19a).
• The Grizzlies are 10-2-1 in one-goal games.
• Utah hosts Bakersfield on Friday and Saturday.
• Scott Freeman is tied for second among rookies with 12 goals.
• Bakersfield is the only team in the league to have not played in a shootout this season.
• The Condors host Ontario on Wednesday and are at Utah on Friday and Saturday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
• Joe Fallon is fifth with a 2.26 goals-against average.
• The Wranglers are tied for second with two shorthanded goals against.
• Las Vegas hosts Stockton on Tuesday and travels to Idaho on Friday and Saturday.
• Derek Couture is tied for fifth-place for power-play goals in a single season for a Reign player with seven.
• Ontario has equaled or outshot its opponents in 18 of 27 games this season.
• The Reign travel to Bakersfield on Wednesday and to Stockton on Friday and Saturday.
• Kevin Baker is third with 129 shots.
• The Thunder are 7-0-1 when leading after two periods.
• Stockton plays in Las Vegas on Tuesday and hosts Ontario on Friday and Saturday.