- The Jackals are in first place in the Atlantic Division with eight points (3-1-2).
- Justin Donati leads the team with 10 points (4g-6a).
- The Jackals visit Cincinnati on Tuesday, Toledo on Wednesday, host Reading on Friday and Saturday, and are at Wheeling on Sunday.
- Matt Dalton stopped all 25 shots he faced on Friday to register his second professional shutout.
- Ryan Cruthers scored his second shorthanded goal of the year, tying him for second in the league.
- The Royals play at Elmira on Friday and Saturday.
- Goaltender Dave Caruso broke an ECHL record Friday, making 67 saves.
Defensemen T.J. Miller and forward Darcy Zajac each scored their first professional goals in Trenton’s 3-2 shootout victory over Gwinnett on Thursday.
- The Devils host Cincinnati Friday.
- The Cyclones had an attendance of 6,160 on Opening Night, which was the largest home opener crowd since rejoining the ECHL in 2006-07.
- Matt Pierce and Dylan Hunter are tied for third in the ECHL with six assists.
- The Cyclones host Elmira Tuesday and Kalamazoo Wednesday and play at Trenton Friday and Wheeling Saturday.
- Andrew Fournier recorded his 100th career point against Florida.
- Kory Karlander is on a six-game point streak and second in the league in scoring with 11 points (4g-7a).
- Kalamazoo plays at Cincinnati Wednesday, hosts Toledo Friday and is at Toledo Saturday.
- Toledo is 2-0-1 when being outshot by its opponent.
- Zack Torquato (2g-2a) and Andy Bohmbach (1g-3a) lead Toledo with 4 points.
- Toledo hosts Elmira Wednesday, plays at Kalamazoo Friday and hosts Kalamazoo Saturday.
- The Nailers are tied for first in the overall standings in the ECHL, with 12 points (6-2-0).
- Goaltender Patrick Killeen leads the league with five wins.
- Wheeling hosts Cincinnati on Saturday and Elmira on Sunday.
- The Everblades are second in the league on the power play at 23.3 percent (10-for-43).
- Alex Imbeault (8g-2a) and Mitch Fadden (2g-8a) lead the team with 10 points.
- Florida travels to South Carolina on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Greenville Road Warriors
- Greenville is first in the league with 38.4 shots per game.
- Andrew Carroll is on a two game point scoring streak (3g, 1a).
- Greenville hosts Gwinnett on Friday and is at Gwinnett on Saturday and Sunday.
- The Gladiators are the only team in the league to not lose in regulation (5-0-2).
- Derek Nesbitt leads the league with 12 points (6g-6a).
- Gwinnett hosts South Carolina Monday, plays at Greenville Friday and hosts Greenville Saturday and Sunday.
South Carolina Stingrays
- Stingrays will be final ECHL team to hold home opener on Friday.
- Josh Godfrey is tied for second in goals among defensemen in the league (3g-2a).
- Stingrays play at Gwinnett on Monday and host Florida Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Alaska has the longest current winning streak in the league with four consecutive wins.
- Jerad Stewart is on a four game point scoring streak (2g-4a).
- Alaska is at Bakersfield Wednesday and at Ontario Thursday and Saturday.
- Geoff Irwin leads the league with two game winning goals.
- Mark Derlago leads the team with eight points (7g-1a).
- Steelheads are at Victoria Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Ric Jackman is tied for second in the league among defensemen with two power play goals.
- Brad Snetsinger is tied for the league lead with five power play points.
- The Grizzlies are at Las Vegas Friday and Saturday.
Victoria Salmon Kings
- Victoria went 3-0-0 last week.
- Riley Gill leads the league with three wins, a goals-against average of 1.33 and a save percentage of .955.
- Victoria hosts Idaho Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Adam Naglich leads the team with five points (1g-4a).
- Goaltender Josh Tordjman is second in the league with a .946 save percentage.
- Bakersfield hosts Alaska Wednesday and plays at Stockton Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
- The Wranglers are first in the league on the penalty kill at 100 percent (23-for-23).
- Ryan Huddy leads the team with four goals.
- Las Vegas hosts Utah on Friday and Saturday.
- Jeff Corey leads the team with seven points (3g-4a).
- David Walker is tied for first in the league among defensemen with three power play assists.
- Ontario hosts Alaska Thursday and Saturday.
- Stockton is second in the league with 27.2 shots allowed per game.
- Chris D’Alvise is on a five-game scoring streak (2g-5a).
- The Thunder host Bakersfield Friday, Saturday and Sunday.