* Cincinnati is 92.2 percent (118-for-128) on penalty kill since moving into first place on Dec. 23.
* Chad Starling ranks second among ECHL defensemen in plus-minus with +20.
* Cyclones host Reading on Wednesday, Johnstown on Friday and Toledo on Sunday while playing at Johnstown on Saturday.
* Dayton is 12-1-2 when leading after the first period.
* Mike Berry is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
* Bombers host Trenton on Tuesday and Reading on Friday and Saturday.
* Johnstown has scored a power-play goal and is 5-0-0 in its last five games.
* Maxime Boisclair has a four-game point streak (2g-2a).
* Chiefs play at Trenton on Wednesday and at Cincinnati on Friday before hosting Cincinnati on Saturday and Trenton on Sunday.
* Royals are 14-2-3 when leading after the second period.
* Greg Hogeboom had two points (1g-1a) on Feb. 11 and has team season-high 11-game point streak (7g-8a).
Reading plays at Cincinnati on Wednesday and at Dayton on Friday and Saturday before hosting Wheeling on Sunday.
* Toledo has won its last four home games and is 7-3-0 in the last 10 games.
* Matt Zultek leads the team with 15 goals, 21 assists and 36 points in 44 games.
* Storm host Columbia on Friday and Saturday and visit Cincinnati on Sunday.
* Titans are one of three teams above .500 who have more goals allowed than goals scored (Johnstown and Toledo).
* Scott Bertoli has six points (2g-4a) in the last four games.
* Trenton hosts Johnstown on Wednesday and Wheeling on Friday and Saturday before traveling to Johnstown on Sunday.
* In its last two games, Wheeling has taken over 40 shots and lost both games.
* Sean Collins leads the team with 30 assists and 44 points in just 29 games.
* Nailers play at Trenton on Friday and Saturday and at Reading on Sunday.