* Cincinnati’s 26 wins against the North Division is the most of any ECHL team.
* Jean-Michel Daoust had season-high five points (2g-3a) in 5-4 overtime win against Johnstown on Feb. 16.
* Cyclones play at Reading on Wednesday and at Trenton on Friday and Saturday.
* Bombers are 13-6-4 in one-goal games.
* Yannick Tifu has 11-game point streak (5g-10a).
* Dayton hosts Trenton on Tuesday and plays at Reading on Friday and Saturday.
* Adam Henrich has 12 points (7g-5a) in six games since being reassigned on Feb. 8.
* Dmitri Tarabrin has eight multiple-point games since rejoining the Chiefs in December.
* Chiefs play at Wheeling on Friday and Saturday.
* Reading improved to 2-5 in shootouts with 2-1 win against Wheeling on Feb. 18.
* Greg Hogeboom had 14-game point streak (9g-11a) end on Feb. 18.
* Royals host Cincinnati on Wednesday and Dayton on Friday and Saturday.
* Storm is 9-4-0 in the last 13 games, including a perfect 6-0-0 record at home.
* Mike Walsh scored first professional hat trick in 3-0 win against Columbia on Feb. 17.
* Toledo plays at Charlotte on Thursday and at Augusta on Friday.
* Trenton has held its opponent to three goals or less in the last five games (2-3-0).
* Mike Pandolfo has team record 36 goals surpassing Matt Zultek’s 35 goals in 2003-04.
* Titans play at Dayton on Tuesday and host Cincinnati on Friday and Saturday and Wheeling on Sunday.
* Nailers were awarded penalty shots in back-to-back games on Feb. 17 and 18 (1-for-2).
* Andy Franck allowed a shootout goal for the first time in three games on Feb. 18.
* Wheeling hosts Johnstown on Friday and Saturday and plays at Trenton on Sunday.