* Cyclones are 16-4-2 when not allowing a power-play goal.
* Sam Ftorek has scored 10 of his 17 goals after the All-Star break.
* Cincinnati plays at Fresno on Tuesday and Sunday and at Stockton on Friday and Saturday.
* Dayton is 15-5-3 when scoring first.
* Matt Herneisen has 10 points (5g-5a) in his last 10 games.
* Bombers host Toledo on Tuesday and Trenton on Sunday while playing at Wheeling on Friday and at Reading on Saturday.
* Chiefs are 7-1-2 in last 10 games and are on their third three-game winning streak of the season.
* Defenseman Ben Wallace scored his first professional goal on Feb. 24 (163 games).
* Johnstown hosts Dayton on Wednesday and Toledo on Sunday while playing at Reading on Friday and at Wheeling on Sunday.
* Reading has season-high five-game win streak and season-best four-game home win streak.
* Defenseman Shawn Germain scored his first goal of the season on Feb. 23.
* Royals host Johnstown on Friday, Dayton on Saturday and Wheeling on Sunday.
* Storm has won 11 of their last 16 games.
* Dominic Vicari has won his last three starts and is 3-1-0 with goals-against average of 2.01 in February.
* Toledo plays at Dayton on Tuesday and at Johnstown on Sunday while hosting Wheeling on Wednesday and Trenton on Friday and Saturday.
* Trenton is 21-4-2 when scoring four or more goals in a game.
* Scott Bertoli registered his 500th career point in 7-1 win against Cincinnati on Feb. 24.
* Titans play at Toledo on Friday and Saturday and at Dayton on Sunday.
* Nailers are 2-0-1 with a shutout in their last three road games.
* Andy Franck recorded his third shutout making 25 saves in 3-0 win at Trenton on Feb. 25.
* Wheeling plays at Toledo on Wednesday and hosts Dayton on Friday, Johnstown on Saturday and Reading on Sunday.