* Augusta is fourth in the ECHL in goals scored at home with 110 goals.
* Brian Passmore has scored multiple points seven times in the last nine games (7g-9a).
* Lynx play at Florida on Tuesday and host Florida on Friday and Charlotte on Saturday.
* Checkers play 19 of their remaining 20 games against South Division opponents.
* Nathan Gillies has a six-game point streak (4g-4a).
* Charlotte plays at Augusta on Saturday and hosts Florida on Sunday.
* Columbia is 4-4-2 in its last 10 home games and 4-4-2 in its last 10 road games.
* Jeff Miles has seven points (2g-5a) in his last three games.
* Inferno host Pensacola on Tuesday, Gwinnett on Friday and Florida on Saturday.
* Everblades were 27.8 percent (5-for-18) on the power play last week to improve to 15.7 percent (60-for-381).
* Adam Taylor has five points (3g-2a) in his last three games.
* Florida hosts Augusta on Tuesday before traveling to Augusta on Friday, Columbia on Saturday and Charlotte on Sunday.
* Gwinnett had a team record low 12 shots in 3-1 win against South Carolina on Feb. 24.
* Scott Mifsud had ECHL season-high 19-game point streak (8g-25a) end on Feb. 23.
* Gladiators play at Columbia on Friday.
* Ice Pilots are 2-1-0 and have outscored their opponents 20-11 in their last three home games.
* Rookie Rob Rankin has a 10-game assist streak (10a) and a 10-game point streak (2g-10a).
* Pensacola plays at Columbia on Tuesday and hosts South Carolina on Saturday and Sunday.
* South Carolina is 0-3-4 in last seven games with last win on Feb. 11 (3-0 against Texas).
* Evan Schwabe has scored a point in seven of Stingrays last 10 games (4g-9a).
* South Carolina plays at Pensacola on Saturday and Sunday.
* Wildcatters are 4-3-2 against teams from the National Conference.
* Texas was 3-2-1 on last homestand to improve to 16-7-7 overall at Ford Arena.
* Wildcatters play at Utah on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.