* David Currie had 39 saves in 1-0 win at Toledo on Sunday, the first shutout of season for Bombers.
* Dayton has scored a power-play goal in five of the last six games.
* Bombers host Toledo on Tuesday before playing at Reading on Friday and at Johnstown on Saturday.
* Seven of the Chiefs last nine games have been decided by one goal (2-2-3).
* Justin Kelly averages 1.5 points per game at home with 27 points (11g-16a) in 18 games.
* Johnstown hosts Toledo on Friday, Dayton on Saturday and Trenton on Sunday.
* Royals are 3-0-0 and have outscored their opponents 11-5 in the last three games.
* Rookie Dany Roussin has scored two of the last three game-winning goals for Reading.
* Royals host Trenton on Tuesday and Dayton on Friday before traveling to Toledo on Saturday and Sunday.
* Toledo is 7-3-0 and averaging 3.1 goals-per game in the last 10 games.
* Drew MacIntyre is 4-1-0 with goals against of 1.40 in his last five starts.
* Storm visits Dayton on Tuesday and Johnstown on Friday while hosting Wheeling on Wednesday and Reading on Saturday and Sunday.
* Trenton is 7-0-0 when Chris Pittman scores at least one point.
* Titans are 19-2-0 when scoring three or more goals.
* Trenton hosts Wheeling on Friday and plays at Reading on Tuesday, at Wheeling on Saturday and at Johnstown on Sunday.
* Nailers have lost back-to-back games in regulation only twice all season.
* Brothers Sean and Brian Collins played on same team for first time in five years on Feb. 17.
* Wheeling plays at Toledo on Wednesday and at Trenton on Friday before hosting Trenton on Saturday.