* In the last five games, Aces have outscored their opponents 18-10 but have been outscored 8-7 in the third period.
* Matt Underhill is 13-4-0 with a .921 save percentage and goals against of 2.29 on the road.
* Alaska plays at Victoria on Friday and Saturday.
* Steelheads are 15-1-0 when allowing less than three goals.
* Garett Bembridge leads the league with 36 goals and 75 points in 52 games.
* Steelheads play at Las Vegas on Friday and Saturday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
* Eight-game home winning streak ended with 5-0 shutout loss to Utah on Feb. 18.
* Dan Tudin has 10 points (6g-4a) in last five games, including a hat trick on Feb. 7.
* Wranglers host Victoria on Tuesday and Idaho on Friday and Saturday.
* Sixteen of 18 players on roster, excluding goaltenders, have scored a point in February.
* Michael Mole is 6-3-0 with goals against of 2.81 in RoadRunners last 10 games.
* Phoenix hosts Utah on Tuesday, San Diego on Friday and Utah on Sunday while traveling to Long Beach on Saturday.
* Louis Dumont has a goal in each of his last two games (2g) and an eight-game scoring streak (2g-9a).
* Utah is 7-0-0 and has outscored its opponents 27-12 in the last seven games.
* Grizzlies play at Phoenix on Tuesday and Sunday, at San Diego on Wednesday and Saturday, and at Long Beach on Friday.
Victoria Salmon Kings
* Victoria is 5-1-0 when leading after the first period on the road.
* In the last 10 games, Steve Lingren (3g-6a), Steve Roberts (4g-5a) and Adam Taylor (2g-7a) lead Victoria in scoring.
* Salmon Kings play at Las Vegas on Tuesday before hosting Alaska on Friday and Saturday.