* Aces are 5-0-1 in the last six games led by Chris Minard, who has nine points (3g-6a).
* Aces have allowed three power-play goals and have scored two shorthand goals in February.
* Aces are at Toledo on Wednesday and at Peoria on Thursday before returning home to face Fresno on Saturday and Sunday.
* Condors had a plus-minus rating of +44 rating in January, but are -21 through 10 games in February.
* Guy Dupuis is second among ECHL defensemen in assists (30) and third in points (37).
* Condors play at Long Beach on Friday and return home to face San Diego on Saturday.
* Brett Jaeger is 4-0-1 with a 0.84 goals-against average in his last five starts.
* Falcons are 7-1-2 and have outscored their opponents 30-18 in the last 10 games.
* Falcons go on the road to face division rival Alaska on Saturday and Sunday.
* Frantisek Lukes has four consecutive multiple-point games.
* Frank Doyle is second in the ECHL in wins (20) and tied for fifth in goals-against average (2.18).
* Steelheads play at Long Beach on Saturday and at San Diego on Sunday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
* Wranglers are 0-5-1 and have been outscored 22-13 in their last six games.
* Dustin Johner is tied for the ECHL rookie lead with eight power-play goals.
* Wranglers play at Long Beach on Wednesday and at Victoria on Friday and Saturday.
Long Beach Ice Dogs
* Ice Dogs are 8-2-1 and rookie Marco Rosa has three game winners in the last 11 games.
* Chris Madden is tied for first in the ECHL in shutouts (5) and is second in save percentage (.941).
* Ice Dogs host Las Vegas on Wednesday, Bakersfield on Friday and Idaho on Saturday.
San Diego Gulls
* Gulls rank sixth on the power play (18.4 percent) and 27th on the penalty kill (78.8 percent).
* Sylvain Deschatelets’ four assists in Saturday’s 7-3 win at Bakersfield is a team high in 2004-05.
* Gulls are on the road this week, playing at Victoria on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Victoria Salmon Kings
* Seth Leonard leads the Salmon Kings with seven power-play goals.
* Victoria has allowed 20 goals and has 159 penalty minutes in its last three games (0-3-0).
* Kings host San Diego on Tuesday and Wednesday and Las Vegas on Friday and Saturday.