* Todd Bennett has the game-winning goal in three of Augusta’s last five wins.
* Lynx power play is 11-for-43 (25.6 percent) in January.
* Lynx go on the road to face Florida on Tuesday, Mississippi on Friday and Texas on Saturday and Sunday.
* Charlotte is 5-0-0 and has outscored its opponent 22-12 in the last five games, all home games.
* Kelly Guard and Alex Westlund each have 11 wins and identical 2.97 goals-against average.
* Checkers host Johnstown on Thursday before visiting Greenville on Friday and Columbia on Saturday.
* Chanse Fitzpatrick has a game winner and seven points (3g-4a) in his last five games.
* Inferno rank fifth in the league on penalty kill (86.6 percent) and have six shorthand goals.
* Columbia hosts Greenville on Tuesday, South Carolina on Friday and Charlotte on Saturday.
* Carl Mallette had four assists on Saturday and leads the league in scoring with 48 points.
* Defenseman Jason Metcalf leads the Grrrowl with a +8 in his last six games.
* Greenville plays at Columbia on Tuesday then returns home to face Charlotte on Friday and Mississippi on Saturday.
Pee Dee Pride
* Chad Spurr (5g-12a) and Allen Sirois (7g-9a) both have a nine-game scoring streak.
* Pee Dee’s power play is 14-for-43 (32.6 percent) in eight games in January.
* Pride hosts Louisiana on Friday and Johnstown on Saturday.
South Carolina Stingrays
* Stingrays are 5-0-0 and have outscored their opponents 19-9 in the last five games.
* Stingrays lead the ECHL in power play (19.2 percent) and in penalty kill (90.2 percent).
* Stingrays host Johnstown on Tuesday, Louisiana on Saturday and Johnstown on Sunday while traveling to Columbia on Friday.