* Scott Gomez leads the ECHL with 35 assists and Chris Minard leads the league with 26 goals.
* Aces have a team plus-minus rating of +65 through the first eight games of January.
* Aces play at Victoria on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
* Condors lead the league in wins (23), winning percentage (.689) and points (51).
* Yutaka Fukufuji is 5-1-1 with goals-against average of 2.30 and save percentage of .922 in January.
* Condors are on the road at Idaho on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
* Falcons are 7-0-1 in their last eight games, six of which have been one-goal games (5-0-1).
* Fresno leads the league with 948 penalty minutes in 36 games.
* Falcons host Pensacola on Tuesday and Las Vegas on Sunday.
* Steelheads power play is 24.3 percent (9-for-37) through nine games in January.
* Sixteen different players have scored a power-play goal for Idaho.
* Idaho hosts Bakersfield on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
* Chris Stanley and Dustin Johner lead ECHL rookies with seven power-play goals each.
* Las Vegas has allowed only six goals total in the second and third period the last eight games.
* Wranglers play at San Diego on Wednesday and Friday, at Long Beach on Saturday and at Fresno on Sunday.
Long Beach Ice Dogs
* Nathan Martz leads ECHL rookies in plus-minus rating (+17).
* Chris Madden (13-4-2) is the league leader with a save percentage of .946.
* Ice Dogs travel to Victoria on Tuesday and Wednesday before returning home to host Las Vegas on Saturday and Pensacola on Sunday.
San Diego Gulls
* Gulls have four players with at least 10 power-play points.
* San Diego has won its last four, scoring four goals in every game and winning 4-3 three times.
* Gulls host Las Vegas on Wednesday and Friday and Pensacola on Saturday.
Victoria Salmon Kings
* Victoria has the league’s best home power play (22.7 percent), scoring 15 goals in 14 games.
* Salmon Kings have not won since December 31, going 0-10-1 in January.
* Kings host Long Beach on Tuesday and Wednesday and Alaska on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.