* Dominic Noel has five points (3g-2a) in his last four games.
* Defenseman Tyson Teplitsky has four points (0g-4a) in his last four games.
* Bombers play a home-and-home series against Johnstown on Tuesday (home) and Wednesday (away) before facing Trenton at home on Friday and Saturday.
* Joe Tallari has six points (3g-3a) in his last four games.
* All-Star rookie Jonathan Boutin is 3-1-0 and averaging over 33 saves per game in his last four starts.
* Chiefs play a home-and-home series against Dayton on Tuesday (home) and Wednesday (away) before hosting Reading on Friday and Toledo on Saturday.
* Royals had their six-game winning streak snapped in a 5-2 loss at Trenton on Saturday.
* Reading has four shorthand goals in the last four games and six in their last eight games.
* Royals host Wheeling on Tuesday and Saturday and Toledo on Sunday while playing at Johnstown on Friday.
* Storm has six different players who have five points or more in the last five games.
* Bernd Buckler won his first two starts with 1.00 goals-against average and a .961 save percentage.
* Storm plays at Wheeling on Friday, at Johnstown on Saturday and at Reading on Sunday.
* Titans have not allowed a power-play goal during their current four-game winning streak.
* Dustin Traylen is fifth in ECHL in save percentage (.921) and sixth in goals-against average (2.42).
* Titans play at Dayton on Friday and Saturday and at Wheeling on Sunday.
* Nailers are 17-0-0 when scoring four or more goals.
* All-Star rookie Sean Collins is tied for the league lead with 28 assists in 33 games.
* Nailers play at Reading on Tuesday and Saturday and host Toledo on Friday and Trenton on Saturday.