• Augusta is out shooting their opponents 95-70 in the third period in their last 10 games.
• Rookie Adrian Veideman is tied for 10th among ECHL defenseman with 32 points (7g-25a).
• Lynx host Gwinnett on Tuesday and Charlotte on Wednesday before playing at Texas on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
• Checkers are in the Kelly Cup Playoffs for the fourth straight year.
• Jeff Kyrzakos has scored in eight of his last 13 games (5g-6a).
• Charlotte plays at Augusta on Wednesday and at Pensacola on Saturday and Sunday.
• Columbia has won nine of their last 14 games.
• Jeff Miles has scored six points (4g-2a) in his last four games.
• Inferno hosts South Carolina on Wednesday, Florida on Friday and Gwinnett on Saturday before playing at South Carolina on Sunday.
• Everblades rank third in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 86.3 percent (315-for-365).
• Ernie Hartlieb has an eight-game point streak (5g-4a) and has 17 points (7g-10a) in his last 14 games.
• Florida hosts Mississippi on Tuesday before traveling to Columbia on Friday and South Carolina on Saturday.
• Gwinnett beat Augusta 8-3 on Mar. 8, tying its team high for goals in a game.
• Chad Painchaud scored his first career hat trick on Mar. 8.
• Gladiators play at Augusta on Tuesday and at Columbia on Saturday and host South Carolina on Friday.
Mississippi Sea Wolves
• Sea Wolves are out scoring their opponents 6-4 in the first period in their last five games.
• Andy Contois has three points (1g-2a) in his last three games.
• Mississippi plays at Florida on Tuesday.
Pensacola Ice Pilots
• Pensacola was 84.0 percent (21-for-25) on the penalty kill on the road last week.
• Rookie Jean-Claude Sawyer leads Pensacola defensemen with five goals, 21 assists and 26 points.
• Ice Pilots host Charlotte on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
South Carolina Stingrays
• Stingrays are 23-7-0 when scoring first.
• Todd Griffith had a goal and an assist in his first game with South Carolina on Mar. 8.
• South Carolina plays at Columbia on Wednesday, at Gwinnett on Friday and at Florida on Saturday.
• Texas is the first team this season and the 23rd in ECHL history to reach 100 points.
• Kevin Baker has 16 points (7g-9a) in his last 10 games.
• Wildcatters host Augusta on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.