• Augusta is out scoring their opponents 66-53 in the third period.
• Rookie Matt Christie has seven points (1g-6a) in his last five games.
• Lynx play at Charlotte on Thursday and host Pensacola on Friday and Gwinnett on Saturday.
• Checkers are 25.0 percent (7-for-28) on the power play in their last five games.
• Lee Falardeau leads the team in March with five assists and is tied for the team lead with seven points in six games.
• Charlotte plays at Pensacola on Monday and hosts Augusta on Thursday and Gwinnett on Friday.
• Columbia has won its last five road games, tying the team record set Nov. 19-Dec. 16, 2004, and is 7-1-0 in their last eight road games.
• Mac Faulkner is on a three-game multi-point streak (3g-3a).
• Inferno host Pensacola on Wednesday and Saturday.
• Everblades are 94.6 percent (53-for-56) on the penalty kill in their last 10 games.
• Derek Damon is on a 10-game point streak (6g-12a).
• Florida plays at Gwinnett on Thursday and South Carolina on Friday.
• In the last 10 games, Gwinnett is out scoring their opponents 12-9 in the first period and 12-6 in the third period.
• Brad Schell has a five-game assist streak (8a) and a six-game point streak (2g-8a).
• Gladiators host Florida on Thursday and play at Charlotte on Friday and at Augusta on Saturday.
Mississippi Sea Wolves
• Sea Wolves are 13-2-0 when leading after the second period at home.
• Rookie Ryan Menei has three goals in four games in March.
• Mississippi hosts Texas on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Pensacola Ice Pilots
• Pensacola has scored a power-play goal in each of their last five games going 18.2 percent (6-for-33) in the five games.
• Rookie Bryan Esner has seven points (1g-6a) in his last five games.
• Ice Pilots host Charlotte on Monday and play at Columbia on Wednesday and Saturday and at Augusta on Friday.
South Carolina Stingrays
• Stingrays won their 40th game on Mar. 15, their first 40-win season since 2002-03.
• Todd Griffith became the 16th different player to score a game-winning goal for South Carolina on Mar. 15.
• South Carolina hosts Florida on Friday.
• Texas has 108 points and is eight points shy of the ECHL record of 116 points by Louisiana in 2001-02.
• Kris Tebbs is 8-0-0 with a goals-against average of 1.61 and a save percentage of .944 in his last eight games.
• Wildcatters play at Mississippi on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.