* Lynx play five of last nine games against Charlotte and South Carolina, who they are battling for final two playoff spots.
* Dave McKee had 42 saves in 2-0 win at Texas on Mar. 17 for his first professional shutout.
* Augusta hosts South Carolina on Thursday and Charlotte on Friday before visiting Pensacola on Saturday.
* Checkers were 39.4 percent (13-for-33) on power play last week to improve to 16.5 percent (74-for-448) overall.
* Mark Lee has a six-game point streak (4g-11a) and leads the team with 43 assists and 63 points.
* Charlotte plays at Pensacola on Tuesday, Augusta on Friday and South Carolina on Sunday.
* Columbia has outscored its opponents 12-8 in the first period in March.
* Bryan Rodney has six points (1g-5a) in his last five games.
* Inferno plays at Florida on Friday and Saturday and at Pensacola on Sunday.
* Everblades are 21.9 percent (7-for-32) on the power play in their last five home games.
* Jarret Lukin has a five-game point streak (3g-3a).
* Florida hosts Columbia on Friday and Saturday.
* Gladiators had their third-largest crowd of the season with 10,349 on Mar. 17.
* Chad Painchaud had career-high four points (1g-3) in 5-1 win against Columbia on Mar. 17.
* Gwinnett plays at Texas on Friday and Saturday.
Pensacola Ice Pilots
* Pensacola was 92.9 percent (26-for-28) on the penalty kill in three games last week.
* Evan Lindsay made season-high 47 saves in back-to-back games on Mar. 16 and 17.
* Ice Pilots host Charlotte on Tuesday, Augusta on Saturday and Columbia on Sunday.
South Carolina Stingrays
* South Carolina is 7-1-0 in its last eight games and 5-1-0 in its last six road games.
* Travis Morin scored his first professional goal, which was the game winner, in 3-2 win against Pensacola on Mar. 18.
* Stingrays play at Augusta on Thursday.
* Wildcatters are 28-14-7 against the South Division and 8-6-2 against the National Conference.
* Kevin Baker (32g-40a) and Mike Bayrack (30g-42a) are tied for fifth in the ECHL with 72 points.
* Texas hosts Gwinnett on Friday and Saturday.