* Augusta needs one win to tie team record for wins (38 in 1998-99).
* Mike Erickson is third among ECHL rookies with 25 goals.
* Lynx hosts Columbia on Wednesday and South Carolina on Friday and Saturday.
* Checkers went 8-3-0 against South Carolina, including 5-0-0 on the road.
* Mark Lee has a nine-game point streak (4g-16a).
* Charlotte hosts Pensacola on Tuesday and Thursday, Columbia on Saturday and Augusta on Sunday.
* Columbia was 93.3 percent (14-for-15) on the penalty kill last week.
* Owen Fussey had back-to-back two-goal games on Mar. 24 at Florida and Mar. 25 at Pensacola.
* Inferno plays at Augusta on Wednesday and at Charlotte on Saturday and hosts Gwinnett on Friday.
* Everblades are 6-3-1 in their last 10 home games and 21-11-2 overall at home.
* Vince Bellissimo has a seven-game point streak (4g-6a).
* Florida plays at Texas on Friday and Saturday and at Pensacola on Sunday.
* Gwinnett needs three power-play goals to tie the ECHL record of 115 set by Nashville in 1995-96.
* Mike Vigilante has a four-game assist streak (5a).
* Gladiators host South Carolina on Thursday and Pensacola on Saturday and play at Columbia on Friday.
Pensacola Ice Pilots
* Ice Pilots are 90.3 percent (28-for-31) on the penalty kill in the last five games.
* Rookie defenseman Dan Knapp scored his first professional goal on Mar. 24 against Augusta.
* Pensacola plays at Charlotte on Tuesday and at Gwinnett on Thursday and Saturday before hosting Florida on Sunday.
South Carolina Stingrays
* South Carolina has outscored its opponents 40-32 to go 7-1-2 with two shootout wins the last 10 games.
* Micheal Haley scored a goal in his first professional game on Mar. 22 at Augusta.
* Stingrays play at Gwinnett on Thursday and at Augusta on Friday and Saturday.
* Wildcatters were 4-0-0 at home and 5-3-0 overall against Gwinnett.
* Goaltender Matt Yeats was 2-0-0 and stopped 50 of 52 shots last weekend against Gwinnett.
* Texas hosts Florida on Friday and Saturday.