• Cyclones set an ECHL record with 17 consecutive wins from Jan. 16-Feb. 29.
• David Desharnais has a 23-game point streak (5g-32a), the fifth-longest streak in ECHL history.
• Cincinnati plays at Bakersfield on Monday before hosting Reading on Friday and Saturday.
• Dayton is 14-0-2 when leading after the second period.
• Yannick Tifu had his 19th multi-point game of the season on Feb. 29 (1g-1a).
• Bombers play at South Carolina on Tuesday, at Charlotte on Thursday and Saturday and at Columbia on Friday.
• Jackals had their league-leading 12th sellout of the season with 4,056 on Mar. 1.
• Pierre-Luc Faubert is on a seven-game point streak (2g-9a).
• Elmira plays at Trenton on Friday and at Johnstown on Saturday.
• Johnstown is on a four-game winning streak and is 10-3-2 in its last 15 games.
• Alexandre Imbeault has two game-winning goals and eight points (3g-5a) in his last five games.
• Chiefs host Wheeling on Friday and Elmira on Saturday before traveling to Trenton on Sunday.
• Royals are 11-2-2 in their last 15 games and 14-3-2 in their last 19 games.
• Joe Zappala has a six-game goal streak (7g).
• Reading plays at Cincinnati on Friday and Saturday and at Wheeling on Sunday.
• Trenton is on a three-game winning streak.
• Trevor Kell has seven points (4g-3a) in his last four games.
• Devils hosts Dayton on Friday, Wheeling on Saturday and Johnstown on Sunday.
• Nailers killed 10 consecutive power plays to finish the week 18-for-21 (85.7 percent) on the penalty kill.
• Aaron Clarke broke a 14-game scoring drought with goals in back-to-back games on Mar. 1 and 2.
• Wheeling plays at Johnstown on Friday and at Trenton on Saturday before hosting Reading on Sunday.