National Conference – West Division
* Aces lead the league in fewest goals allowed with 2.12 per game and fewest shots allowed with 26.95 per game.
* Kimbi Daniels has a three-game assist streak (3a) and a six-game scoring streak (4g-4a).
* Aces play at Utah on Wednesday and at Las Vegas on Friday and Saturday.
* In the last five games, Idaho has scored 12 of its 13 goals and has allowed 11 of its opponents 12 goals in the second and third period.
* Marty Flichel has three goals and five points in his last four games
* Idaho hosts Stockton on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday while playing at Utah on Friday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
* Making his first starts for Las Vegas since Jan. 20, Mike McKenna was 2-0-0 with goals against of 1.50.
* Wranglers have won four games in a row for the fifth time in 2005-06.
* Las Vegas plays at Phoenix on Tuesday and Thursday before hosting Alaska on Friday and Saturday.
* Kevin Ulanski has two assists in two games since joining the team on Mar. 10.
* Four of Phoenixí last seven goals have come on special teams (3ppg-1shg).
* RoadRunners host Las Vegas on Tuesday and Thursday before playing at Bakersfield on Friday and Saturday.
* In their last six home games, Grizzlies are 6-0-0 and have outscored their opponents 22-12.
* Ryan Kinasewich has seven points (4g-3a) in his last five games.
* Grizzlies host Alaska on Wednesday and Idaho on Friday.
Victoria Salmon Kings
* Jade Galbraith has scored in five of his last seven games (2g-5a).
* Since joining team on Feb. 8, rookie Tyler Shybunka has eight points (5g-3a) in 14 games.
* Victoria hosts San Diego on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.