* In his last 10 road games, Matt Underhill is 7-1-2 with goals against of 2.60 and a save percentage of .914.
* Rookie Alex Leavitt leads the ECHL with 61 assists and is tied for the lead with 81 points.
* Aces play at Las Vegas on Tuesday and at Utah on Wednesday and Friday.
* Idaho is 4-0-0 and has outscored its opponents 16-7 in the last four games.
* Matt Yeats is 2-0-0 with goals against of 1.00 and a .949 save percentage in his last two starts.
* Steelheads host Fresno on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
* Dan Tudin has scored in each of his last four games (3g-2a).
* Rookie Mike McKenna is 3-0-0 with goals against of 1.95 in his last three games.
* Wranglers host Alaska on Tuesday, Bakersfield on Friday and Utah on Saturday.
* Phoenix is 10-1-1 when leading after the second period.
* Patrick Levesque has six points (3g-3a) in six games since joining Phoenix on Mar. 10.
* RoadRunners host Victoria on Monday and Bakersfield on Wednesday before traveling to San Diego on Saturday and Stockton on Sunday.
* Grizzlies are 0-4-1 and are averaging 1.2 goals per game in March.
* Ryan Kinasewich is tied for third in the ECHL with 32 goals and is ninth with 71 points.
* Grizzlies host Alaska on Wednesday and Friday before traveling to Las Vegas on Saturday.
Victoria Salmon Kings
* Victoria has scored 45.2 percent (38 of 84) of its goals on the road in the second period.
* In the last five games, Rob McVicar is 2-2-1 with goals against of 2.01 and save percentage of .922.
* Salmon Kings play at Phoenix on Monday, at Long Beach on Wednesday and at Stockton on Friday and Saturday.