* Chris Minard has seven goals in his last six games and leads the league with 46 goals.
* Scott Gomez has an assist in 37 of his 57 games and leads the ECHL with 66 assists.
* Aces play at Long Beach on Friday and at Fresno on Saturday.
* Condors have plus-minus rating of +60 in March compared to +17 in February.
* Condors are 11th on the penalty kill (84.6 percent) and lead the ECHL in shorthand goals (14).
* Bakersfield hosts Fresno on Friday and travels to Las Vegas on Saturday.
* Falcons are 1-1-1 on current five-game road trip and 3-1-1 in their last five road games.
* Fresno has a plus-minus rating of -45 in March compared to +9 in February.
* Falcons play at Las Vegas on Tuesday and at Bakersfield on Friday before hosting Alaska on Saturday and Long Beach on Sunday.
* Steelheads are 10-0-4 in the last 14 games and 17-1-4 in their last 22 games.
* Idaho’s plus-minus rating in February and March is +144.
* Idaho hosts San Diego on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
* Dan Tudin has scored in seven of his last eight games (5g-4a).
* Marc Magliarditi is 4-3-1 with a 2.26 goals-against average in his last eight games.
* Wranglers host Fresno on Tuesday, Victoria on Friday and Bakersfield on Saturday.
Long Beach Ice Dogs
* Long Beach power play is 10 percent in March compared to 18.4 percent in February.
* Nathan Martz (+33) and Marco Rosa (+30) are first and third in ECHL in plus-minus rating.
* Ice Dogs host Alaska on Friday and Victoria on Saturday before visiting Fresno on Sunday.
San Diego Gulls
* Gulls plus-minus rating at home is +79 compared to -101 on the road.
* Brian Gornick has scored in five of his last seven games (3g-5a).
* Gulls play at Idaho on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Victoria Salmon Kings
* Kings are 3-5-0 on current 12-game road trip.
* Scott Turner leads Victoria in March with 13 points (5g-8a).
* Salmon Kings play at Las Vegas on Friday and at Long Beach on Saturday.