* Defenseman Nathan Tennant leads the team in the last five games with four assists and four points.
* In the last 10 games, Bombers penalty kill has been 85.1 percent (40-for-47).
* Dayton plays at Fresno on Tuesday and at San Diego on Wednesday before hosting Wheeling on Friday and Reading on Saturday.
* Morgan Cey is 3-1-0 with goals-against average of 2.00 and a save percentage of .941 in his last four starts.
* Justin Kelly leads Johnstown at home with 12 goals, 28 points and three game-winning goals.
* Chiefs host Trenton on Friday, Wheeling on Saturday and Reading on Sunday.
* Royals have recorded a point in 16 of their last 20 games (11-4-5).
* Reading has killed off 17 penalties in a row to raise its penalty kill to 85.4 percent.
* Royals play at Toledo on Wednesday, at Dayton on Saturday and at Johnstown on Sunday while hosting Toledo on Friday.
* Drew MacIntyre has started the last 13 games going 8-5-0 with a .922 save percentage.
* Ken Magowan is tied for second in the ECHL with 14 power-play goals.
* Toledo hosts Reading on Wednesday before visiting Reading on Friday and Trenton on Saturday and Sunday.
* Chris Pittman leads the Titans at home with four game-winning goals and 11 goals.
* Scott Bertoli has four points (3g-1a) in the last five games and is 14th in the league with 58 points.
* Titans host Greenville on Tuesday and Toledo on Saturday and Sunday while visiting Johnstown on Friday.
* Andy Franck is 1-0-1 with goals against of 0.50 and a save percentage of .986 in his last two starts.
* Nailers right wing Tim Verbeek is 5-for-5 in shootouts.
* Wheeling plays at Dayton on Friday and at Johnstown on Saturday.