* Joe Talbot has two game-winning goals and 12 points (5g-6a) in his last six games.
* Matt Underhill is 6-1-1 with goals against of 1.59 and a save percentage of .937 in the Aces’ last 10 games.
* Aces hosts Idaho on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
* Idaho has won three in a row at home for the first time since opening weekend.
* Rookie Steve Silverthorn is 4-1-0 with goals against of 1.80 and a save percentage of .945 in his last five starts.
* Steelheads play at Alaska on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
* Christian Chartier has five points (2g-3a) and leads the team with a plus-minus rating of +8 in the last five games.
* Dan Tudin leads the team with six assists and eight points in the last five games.
* Wranglers play at Victoria on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
* Ryan Cyr is 0-1-0 in his last two games despite having a goals against of 2.01 and a save percentage of .947.
* Phoenix has scored five of its six goals in the last five games in the second period.
* RoadRunners host Stockton on Tuesday and Wednesday before traveling to Bakersfield on Friday and Fresno on Saturday.
* Ryan Kinasewich has scored in 13 of the last 17 games, including 11 multiple-point games.
* Matt Craig is second among ECHL rookies with five game-winning goals and is fifth with 24 goals.
* Grizzlies do not play until March 15 when they will host Alaska.
Victoria Salmon Kings
* Victoria has 10 of its 19 wins when leading after the first period (10-3-1).
* Salmon Kings’ penalty kills is 96.3 percent (26 of 27) in the last five games.
* Victoria hosts Las Vegas on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.