|• Rob Madore set a new Express record for saves in a single period with 19 saves in the first period against Wheeling on Wednesday. |
• The Express have scored two or more power play goals in three of their last four games, and have converted on nine of their last 15 chances (60 percent).
• Chicago is at Cincinnati on Wednesday and Kalamazoo on Friday before hosting the K-Wings on Saturday and Toledo on Sunday.
|• Mathieu Aubin is seventh with 63 points (28g-35a). |
• Cincinnati is 20-7-4 when scoring first.
• The Cyclones host Chicago on Wednesday, are at Wheeling on Friday, host the Nailers on Saturday and travel to Kalamazoo on Sunday.
|• Dustin Cloutier earned his first pro hat trick and the K-Wings first this season on Sunday as a part of a five-point (3g-2a) night. |
• The K-Wings have killed 23 of their last 24 penalties (95.8 percent).
• Kalamazoo hosts Chicago on Friday, is at Chicago on Saturday and hosts Cincinnati on Sunday.
|• Goaltender Alec Richards has started seven consecutive games. |
• Toledo is 15-2-3 when leading after two periods.
• The Walleye host Elmira on Friday and Saturday and are at Chicago on Sunday.