|• David Pacan has at least one point in six of his last seven games. |
• The Cyclones are 16-0-1 when leading after two periods.
• Cincinnati is at Greenville on Saturday and Gwinnett on Sunday.
|• Josh Beaulieu is on team season-high seven-game point streak (5g-3a). |
• Evansville has killed off 17 consecutive opposition power-play chances.
• The IceMen visit Kalamazoo on Wednesday, South Carolina on Friday and Gwinnett on Saturday.
|• Kaleigh Schrock recorded his 100th career point on Saturday against Cincinnati. |
• The Komets are 8-1-0 when allowing two goals or less.
• Fort Wayne is at Colorado on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
|• Nick Sirota scored nine of 16 goals this season in January. |
• Kalamazoo has earned at least one point in seven of its last eight road games.
• The K-Wings host Evansville on Wednesday and are at Elmira on Friday, Trenton on Saturday and Reading on Sunday.
|• Kent Simpson has allowed three goals in his last four starts. |
• The Walleye have won five straight games for the first time this season.
• Toledo is at Greenville on Thursday and South Carolina on Saturday.