|• Matt Smyth registered his first pro hat trick on Saturday against Evansville. |
• The Cyclones are 9-0-1 in their last 10 games.
• Cincinnati is at Trenton on Friday and at Reading on Saturday.
|• Jason Dale has eight points (3g-5a) in his last eight games. |
• Evansville has played a league-low nine games that have gone beyond regulation.
• The IceMen are at Fort Wayne on Wednesday and Sunday and host Greenville on Friday and Kalamazoo on Saturday.
|• Tyler Butler is the only Komet to appear in all 62 games this season. |
• The Komets are 12-0-0 when leading after one period.
• Fort Wayne hosts Evansville on Wednesday and Sunday, is at Kalamazoo on Friday and hosts Greenville on Saturday.
|• John Armstrong is on a 13-game point streak and a four-game goal streak. |
• Kalamazoo is 42 for its last 44 on the penalty kill (95.5 percent).
• The K-Wings host Fort Wayne on Friday, are at Evansville on Saturday and host Greenville on Sunday.
|• Kent Simpson is ninth with a 2.49 goals-against average. |
• The Walleye have outscored their opponents 83-60 in the third period.
• Toledo hosts Greenville on Wednesday, visits Wheeling on Friday and hosts the Nailers on Saturday and Sunday.