|• Anthony Luciani has scored a goal in three straight games. |
• The Cyclones have won four straight games, outscoring their opponents 17-8 over that span.
• Cincinnati hosts Gwinnett on Wednesday, Elmira on Thursday and South Carolina on Friday.
|• Daultan Leveille has three goals in his last three games. |
• Evansville is 5-for-17 on the power play (29.4 percent) over its last three games.
• The IceMen host Gwinnett on Tuesday and South Carolina on Saturday.
|• Chris Auger is tied for second with 17 goals. |
• The Komets are 4-0-3 in their last seven games.
• Fort Wayne travels to Kalamazoo on Wednesday and hosts Elmira on Friday.
|• Nick Bootland will coach in his 400th career game on Friday. |
• Three of Kalamazoo’s last six games have been decided in overtime.
• The K-Wings host Fort Wayne on Wednesday and Gwinnett on Friday and Saturday.
|• Louis-Marc Aubry has nine points (4g-5a) during his six-game point streak. |
• The Walleye are second on the power play at 20.8 percent (27-for-130).
• Toledo visits Reading on Friday and Saturday.