|• Chris Reed is tied for third among defensemen in plus-minus at +19. |
• Cincinnati is 9-0-2 in games decided in overtime or shootout.
• The Cyclones host Toledo on Tuesday and Friday and Fort Wayne on Saturday before visiting Evansville on Sunday.
|• Mike Clemente has started nine consecutive games for Evansville. |
• The IceMen are second on the power play at home at 21.6 percent (21-for-97).
• Evansville hosts Elmira on Friday and Saturday and Cincinnati on Sunday.
|• Brandon Marino is on a six-game point streak (2g-8a). |
• Fort Wayne is 37-for-39 (94.9 percent) on the penalty kill in its last 12 games.
• The Komets host Kalamazoo on Friday and Sunday and visit Cincinnati on Saturday.
|• Matt Caria has at least one point in 13 of the last 14 games. |
• Kalamazoo is 9-1-0 when leading after one period at home.
• The K-Wings host Elmira on Wednesday, are at Fort Wayne on Friday and Sunday and host Toledo on Saturday.
|• Kyle Rogers has played in a team record 251 games. |
• The Walleye have 81 shots on goal in their last two games.
• Toledo is at Cincinnati on Tuesday and Friday and Kalamazoo on Saturday.