Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies
* Luke Curtin is tied for third in the ECHL with 28 goals and ranks third with 64 points.
* Among ECHL rookies, Jon Cullen ranks second with 52 points and is tied for second with 21 goals and 31 assists.
* Bullies host Bakersfield on Wednesday and Sunday while traveling to Reading on Friday.
* Garrett Prosofsky leads the team with 18 goals, 24 assists and 15 power-play points (7g-8a).
* Cyclones are 0-7-1 and have been outscored 31-15 in eight games in February.
* Cincinnati hosts Idaho on Wednesday and Wheeling on Saturday while traveling to Wheeling on Friday and Toledo on Sunday.
* Chad Theuer has six points (4g-2a) and is +2 in his last five games.
* Bombers are 8-2-1 when leading after the first period and are 12-6-5 in one-goal games.
* Dayton travels to Peoria on Friday and Johnstown on Sunday.
* Arturs Irbe is 6-1-0 with a 1.43 goals against average in seven home games.
* Chiefs lead the ECHL on the penalty kill with 90.0 percent (188-for-209).
* Johnstown hosts Peoria on Monday and Tuesday, Trenton on Saturday and Dayton on Sunday.
* Peoria has a four-game winning streak and has not lost in regulation in the last seven games (6-0-1).
* Scott Crawford has a team record seven-game assist streak (9a) dating back to January 31.
* Rivermen travel to Johnstown on Monday and Tuesday before hosting Dayton on Friday and Wheeling on Sunday.
* Royals have not lost in regulation at home since October 31 and have the best home record in the ECHL (18-1-2).
* Peter Hamerlik is 4-0-0 with a 1.25 goals against average in his last four games.
* Reading hosts Atlantic City on Friday, Bakersfield on Saturday and Trenton on Sunday.
* Alexandre Jacques has eight points (4g-4a) in his last five games and leads the team with 44 points (23g-21a).
* Jim Abbott is tied for fourth among ECHL rookies with 20 goals.
* Toledo hosts Idaho on Friday and Saturday and Cincinnati on Sunday.
* Mathieu Brunelle has 15 points (7g-8a) in his last five home games.
* Matt Zultek has a five-game home goal streak (5g) and ranks second in the ECHL with 14 power-play goals.
* Trenton hosts Bakersfield on Tuesday and Friday before traveling to Johnstown on Saturday and Reading on Sunday.
* Nick Boucher is 13-2-1 with a 2.21 goals against average and three shutouts in 17 home games.
* Nailers rank second in the ECHL in scoring with 3.74 goals per game.
* Wheeling hosts Cincinnati on Friday before traveling to Cincinnati on Saturday and Peoria on Sunday.