Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies
* Scott Stirling is 28-10-4 and leads the ECHL with a 1.78 goals against average.
* Jon Cullen leads ECHL rookies with 39 assists, 63 points and 27 power play points (11g-16a).
* Atlantic City hosts Wheeling on Wednesday before traveling to Wheeling on Friday and Reading on Saturday.
* Garrett Prosofsky leads the team with 18 goals, 24 assists and 15 power-play points (7g-8a).
* Cyclones are 9-2-0 when leading after the first period and 10-12-3 in one-goal games.
* Cincinnati travels to Alaska on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
* Jason Deskins has seven points (2g-5a) in his last five games and is tied for the ECHL lead with five shorthand goals.
* Miguel Delisle is tied for the ECHL rookie lead with 11 power-play goals.
* Dayton hosts Trenton on Friday and Saturday and Toledo on Sunday.
* Steve Hildenbrand has a seven-game home goal streak (9g) and 16 points (9g-7a) in his last 10 games.
* David Currie earned his third shutout of the season in a 4-0 win against Atlantic City on Saturday.
* Johnstown travels to Reading on Friday before hosting Wheeling on Saturday and Trenton on Sunday.
* Tyler Rennette tallied nine points (1g-8a) in three games last week.
* Adam Edinger has a seven-game point streak (5g-7a) and is +8 since February 24.
* Peoria hosts Trenton on Tuesday before traveling to Toledo on Friday and Saturday and Wheeling on Sunday.
* Kent Davyduke has posted goals in seven of his last 11 games (9g-4a).
* Reading 21-3-4 at home outscoring its opponent 97-47 in 28 games.
* Royals host Wheeling on Tuesday, Johnstown on Friday and Atlantic City on Saturday.
* Morten Ask has a nine-game point streak (5g-8a) and leads the team with 50 points (20g-30a).
* Marco Charpentier (4g-3a) and Morten Ask (2g-5a) each have seven points in their last five games.
* Toledo hosts Peoria on Friday and Saturday before traveling to Dayton on Sunday.
* Chris Houle is 2-1-1 in his last four games and ranks fourth in the ECHL with a .929 save pct.
* Matt Zultek ranks second in the ECHL with 15 power-play goals.
* Trenton travels to Peoria on Tuesday, Dayton on Friday and Saturday and Johnstown on Sunday.
* Nailers are 10-0-0 and have outscored their opponents 37-14 in their last 10 games.
* Tyler MacKay is 7-0-0 with a 0.83 goals against average and three shutouts in his last seven games.
* Wheeling travels to Reading on Tuesday, Atlantic City on Wednesday and Johnstown on Saturday while hosting Atlantic City on Friday and Peoria on Sunday.