• Eight goals on Nov. 9 are the most since team record 13 against Reading on Dec. 27, 2002.
• Cedrick Desjardins registered his club record sixth career shutout on Nov. 7.
• Cyclones play at Dayton on Tuesday and Sunday while hosting Trenton on Wednesday and Wheeling on Friday.
• Bombers are third in the ECHL on the power play with 24.6 percent (14-for-57).
• Greg Labenski scored his 100th career assist in a 5-2 win at Trenton on Nov. 10.
• Dayton hosts Cincinnati on Tuesday and Sunday and Wheeling on Saturday while visiting Johnstown on Friday.
• Elmira was 4-for-20 (20 percent) on the power play last week.
• Since coming from Stockton on Nov. 2 Luke Fulghum has five points (2g-3a) in three games.
• Jackals play at Mississippi on Tuesday and at Texas on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
• Chiefs are out shooting their opponents 81-77 in the second period the last 10 games.
• Defenseman Mike Knight has three points (2g-1a) in his last three games.
• Johnstown hosts Dayton on Friday and Trenton on Saturday.
• Only team to have played 13 games, including 11 in 19 days during which Royals were 7-4-0.
• Chris Blight tied team record with four goals against Johnstown on Nov. 10.
• Royals host Trenton on Friday.
• Devils have scored a power-play goal in nine of their first 10 games.
• Tony Zancanaro scored first professional goal on Nov. 10 and now has four points (1g-3a).
• Trenton plays at Cincinnati on Wednesday, at Reading on Friday and at Johnstown on Saturday.
• Wheeling has won its last two home games to improve to 4-1-1 at WesBanco Arena.
• Adam Henrich’s natural hat trick in the second period on Nov. 9 was Wheeling’s first hat trick since Eric Sonnenberg on Jan. 20, 2006.
• Nailers play at Cincinnati on Friday and at Dayton on Saturday.