• Augusta is 2-1 in overtime after winning two games last week.
• Ryan Dingle led the Lynx with six points (2g-4a) last week.
• Augusta hosts Florida on Thursday and Columbia on Friday before playing at Columbia on Saturday.
• Checkers were 87 percent (20-for-23) on the penalty kill last week.
• Since being assigned from Hartford on Nov. 6, Mark Lee has five points (2g-3a) in two games.
• Charlotte plays at Columbia on Thursday and hosts Florida on Friday.
• Columbia is out scoring their opponents 10-5 in the second period.
• Jeff Miles has eight points (5g-3a) in five games in November.
• Inferno host Florida on Tuesday, Charlotte on Thursday and Augusta on Saturday while traveling to Augusta on Friday.
• Everblades went 11-for-11 on the penalty kill last week and lead the ECHL with 92.5 percent (49-for-53).
• Derek Damon had four points (2g-2a) in two games last week, including a shorthand goal and a game-winning goal.
• Florida plays at Columbia on Tuesday, at Augusta on Thursday, at Charlotte on Friday and at South Carolina on Saturday.
• Gwinnett had an ECHL season-high 63 shots, including 26 in the second period, of a 5-4 shootout loss to Texas on Nov. 10.
• Dirk Southern has an ECHL season high nine-game point streak (4g-6a).
• Gladiators host South Carolina on Friday.
• Sea Wolves averaged 4.00 goals per game last week to improve to 2.27 goals per game.
• Radek Smolenak has five points (3g-2a) in his last three games.
• Mississippi hosts Elmira on Tuesday and Pensacola on Friday and Saturday.
• In his first game since being acquired from Idaho, John Daigneau made a career-high 41 saves in a 4-3 loss to Texas on Nov. 9.
• Defenseman Mike Sgroi scored a goal in his first game with the Ice Pilots on Nov. 9.
• Pensacola plays at Mississippi on Friday and Saturday.
• 20 players have registered a point for Stingrays and only goaltenders have not scored.
• Rookie Paul McIlveen leads South Carolina with 15 points (4g-11a) in 11 games.
• Stingrays play at Gwinnett on Friday and host Florida on Saturday.
• Wildcatters’ 8-1-1 start is the best in team history.
• John McNabb leads the team with nine goals and 15 points.
• Texas hosts Elmira on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.