* Cincinnati is third in the league on the penalty kill at 88.5 percent (77-for-87).
* Rookie Cedrick Desjardins is 2-2-0 with two shutouts and goals-against average of 1.00 at home.
* Cyclones host Dayton on Thursday and Wheeling on Saturday and play at Toledo on Sunday.
* Rookie Dan LaCosta registered his first pro win, making 24 saves in 2-1 win at Trenton on Nov. 10.
* Rookie defenseman Brad Farynuk leads the team with five assists and five points.
* Bombers play at Cincinnati on Thursday and host Johnstown on Saturday.
* Stanislav Lascek leads ECHL rookies and Chiefs with 10 assists and 15 points.
* Johnstown is tied for the league lead with 21 power-play goals (21-for-115).
* Chiefs host Trenton on Wednesday and Wheeling on Friday before playing at Dayton on Saturday.
* Reading’s 5-3 loss to Johnstown on Nov. 12 was first regulation loss at home (2-1-2).
* On Nov. 12, Greg Hogeboom became the fourth Reading player in history to take a penalty shot and is the only one to score a goal on penalty shot.
* Royals host Toledo on Friday and Saturday.
* Rookie Andrew R. Martin has scored in all seven games and leads the team with six assists and nine points.
* Storm is off to its best start since going 7-1-1 in its first nine games in 2002-03.
* Toledo will play at Reading on Friday and Saturday before hosting Cincinnati on Sunday.
* Trenton scored nine goals, one shy of team record, for second time in team history on Nov. 11.
* Gregg Johnson has six points (4g-2a), including two shorthand goals, in his last three games.
* Titans play at Johnstown on Wednesday.
* Wheeling posted back-to-back wins at Cincinnati on Nov. 10-11 to improve to 2-5-0 on the road.
* Andy Franck was 2-0-0 and stopped 75 of 77 shots at Cincinnati, including 51 of 52 on Nov. 11.
* Nailers play at Johnstown on Friday and at Cincinnati on Saturday.