• Cyclones are 5-0-1 in last six games and need win to tie club record for games without loss (5-0-2 from Feb. 22-Mar. 15, 2002).
• Jean-Michel Daoust has tied the ECHL season high with a six-game goal streak (7g).
• Cincinnati hosts Wheeling on Tuesday and Dayton on Friday and Saturday.
• Dayton ranks sixth in the ECHL on the power play with 22.4 percent (19-for-85).
• Chanse Fitzpatrick leads the ECHL with 12 goals and nine power-play goals.
• Bombers play at Wheeling on Wednesday and at Cincinnati on Friday and Saturday.
• Jackals have allowed 10 goals on current trip to lower goals-against average to 2.93.
• Dan LaCosta is 2-0-0 with a 0.96 goals-against average and a .973 save percentage in his last two games.
• Jackals play at Gwinnett on Tuesday before hosting Trenton on Friday, Reading on Saturday and Columbia on Sunday.
• Chiefs went 3-for-12 on the power play last week to improve to 15.4 percent (12-for-78) for the season.
• Rob Drummond had four points (2g-2a) in two games last week.
• Johnstown hosts Columbia on Wednesday and Wheeling on Friday before visiting Wheeling on Saturday.
• Royals are 3-1-1 and 80.0 percent on the penalty kill at home.
• Chris Blight leads the team in November with seven goals and 10 points in seven games.
• Reading plays at Trenton on Wednesday and at Elmira on Saturday while hosting Columbia on Friday.
• Trenton has power-play goal in 10 of its 12 games and is 10th in ECHL at 19.4 percent (12-for-62).
• Stephen Wood has three points (2g-1a) in his last two games.
• Devils host Reading on Wednesday, Columbia on Saturday and Wheeling on Sunday while visiting Elmira on Friday.
• Nailers are on season-high three-game winning streak and are 5-1-1 in last seven games.
• Adam Henrich has scored the game winner in the Nailers last three victories.
• Wheeling plays at Cincinnati on Tuesday, at Johnstown on Friday and at Trenton on Sunday while hosting Dayton on Wednesday and Johnstown on Saturday.