• Augusta is 4-0-0 and averaging 5.25 goals per game at home.
• Aaron Slattengren has a four-game point streak (3g-1a).
• Lynx host Texas on Tuesday before visiting Mississippi on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• Checkers were 86.7 percent (13-for-15) on penalty kill last week, improving to 85.9 percent (61-for-71).
• Lee Falardeau has a four-game point streak (2g-2a).
• Charlotte hosts Texas on Friday while playing at South Carolina on Wednesday and at Gwinnett on Saturday.
• Columbia had 15 goals in four games last week and is tied for the league lead with 53.
• Brad Ralph has six points (4g-2a) in his last two games.
• Inferno plays at Johnstown on Wednesday, at Reading on Friday, at Trenton on Saturday and at Elmira on Sunday.
• Everblades were 23.1 percent (6-for-26) on power play last week, improving to 23.0 percent (17-for-74).
• Derek Damon had 10 points (6g-4a) in four games last week to extend point streak to five games (8g-6a).
• Florida hosts Pensacola on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• Gladiators have 19 points in 11 games, the fastest they have ever reached 19 points.
• Dan Turple is 3-0-0 with a 2.33 goals-against average and a .917 save percentage.
• Gwinnett hosts Elmira on Tuesday, Texas on Thursday and Charlotte on Sunday while playing at South Carolina on Friday.
• Mississippi won 8-2 on Nov. 16 for their first regulation win.
• Lance Monych had a team-high five points (1g-4a) on Nov. 16.
• Sea Wolves host Augusta on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• Ice Pilots out shot opponent (38-30) for first time on Nov. 17, a 4-3 win at Mississippi.
• Mike Sgroi has scored in all three games (2g-2a) since joining Pensacola.
• Pensacola plays at Florida on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
• South Carolina is third in ECHL with 50 goals and fourth with 3.85 goals per game.
• Rookie Travis Morin has six-game point streak (7g-4a) and has scored in nine of 11 games (9g-6a).
• Stingrays host Charlotte on Wednesday, Gwinnett on Friday and Texas on Saturday.
• Wildcatters are out scoring opponents 16-9 in both the first and third periods and 49-33 overall.
• Anton Khudobin is 4-0-1 with a 1.72 goals-against average and a .951 save percentage in November.
• Texas plays at Augusta on Tuesday, at Gwinnett on Thursday, at Charlotte on Friday and at South Carolina on Sunday.