• Jean-Michel Daoust had a team record eight-game goal streak (10g) from Nov. 7-23.
• Rookie David Desharnais has been even or better in all 12 games in November and leads the ECHL in plus-minus rating with +14 rating.
• Cincinnati hosts Elmira on Wednesday and plays at Johnstown on Friday and at Trenton on Saturday.
• Dayton doubled their power-play goals on the road last week going 7-for-19 (36.8 percent) in three games.
• Yannick Tifu has a six-game assist streak (10a) and a six-game point streak (1g-10a).
• Bombers host Elmira on Tuesday and Reading on Friday and Saturday.
• Jackals have won team record six consecutive games and are first place in the North Division.
• Brett Pilkington has eight points (3g-5a) in his last four games and 10 points (3g-7a) in seven games since being acquired from Mississippi.
• Elmira plays at Dayton on Tuesday and at Cincinnati on Wednesday.
• Chiefs scored two shorthand goals 29 seconds apart in a 4-2 win against Columbia on Wednesday.
• Jean Desrochers has a four-game goal streak (5g) and a seven-game point streak (6g-5a).
• Johnstown hosts Augusta on Tuesday, Cincinnati on Friday and Wheeling on Saturday.
• Royals are 8-0-0 when they score three or more goals.
• Chris Blight leads the team with 10 goals and 15 points.
• Reading plays at Dayton on Friday and Saturday and at Wheeling on Sunday.
• Devils scored two goals 33 seconds apart in the third period against Wheeling on Nov. 25.
• Left wing Eric Castonguay is tied for the team lead with five goals.
• Trenton hosts Wheeling on Friday and Cincinnati on Saturday.
• Nailers have scored first in their last eight games and 11 times in their 15 games.
• David Laliberte has a four-game goal streak (4g).
• Wheeling plays at Trenton on Friday and at Johnstown on Saturday before hosting Reading on Sunday.