* Jason Saal won his first game of the season Friday, stopping 36 shots in 4-3 shootout win at Gwinnett.
* Ken Magowan leads the team with three points and is tied for the team lead with two goals.
* Lynx travel to Texas for games on Friday and Saturday before heading to Pensacola on Sunday.
* Charlotte has set a club record for best record to start a season, going 4-0-0.
* Mike Harder has a four-game point streak with two goals, two assists and four points.
* Checkers’ Eduard Pershin leads the team in points (3g-4a) and is tied for third in the league.
* Alex Burrows scored a hat trick in Friday’s 4-2 win at Greenville, giving the Inferno their first win.
* Brad Ralph scored the game winner against Greenville and leads the team with five points (3g-2a).
* Hosts South Carolina on Monday and Pee Dee on Friday while visiting South Carolina on Thursday.
* Carl Mallette leads the Grrrowl with five points (3g-2a) and shots on goal (18).
* Rookie defenseman Daryl Pierce leads the Grrrowl in plus-minus rating (+1).
* Plays at Pee Dee on Tuesday and at South Carolina on Friday before hosting Pee Dee on Sunday.
Pee Dee Pride
* Brian Collins has scored at least one point in each game and leads the Pride with seven points (4g-3a).
* Pride’s 4-1-0 start is the best start since 1999-2000 which also began 4-1-0.
* Pee Dee hosts Greenville on Tuesday and travels to Columbia on Friday and Greenville on Sunday.
South Carolina Stingrays
* Goaltender Maxime Daigneault has won his last two starts and has a 1.50 goals-against average.
* Stingrays have two shorthand goals and are tied for penalty kill lead with 100 percent (21-for-21).
* Visits Columbia on Monday and Charlotte on Saturday and hosts Columbia on Thursday and Greenville on Friday.