Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies
* The Boardwalk Bullies rank third in overall defense allowing an average of 1.80 goals per game.
* Adam Munro stopped 32 shots in a 2-1 shootout loss at Wheeling on Sunday.
* Atlantic City plays at Peoria on Friday and Saturday and at Dayton on Sunday.
* Dayton’s 5-4 win on Friday was its first win over Wheeling since 2002-03.
* Shawn Limpright leads special teams with two power-play goals and one shorthand goal.
* Bombers host Wheeling on Friday and Atlantic City on Sunday.
* Brent Kelly is tied for the league with six assists.
* All four Johnstown games have been decided by one goal.
* Chiefs will host Reading on Friday and travel to Trenton on Saturday.
* Peoria has a .953 save percentage and has not allowed more than two goals in any game.
* Seven different players have scored all of Peoria’s goals.
* Rivermen host Atlantic City on Friday and Saturday before going on a five-game road trip.
* Craig Mischler leads the Royals in with two assists and two points.
* Reading defeated Johnstown in the Northern Division Wild Card Game in the 2004 Kelly Cup Playoffs.
* Royals play at Johnstown on Friday and at Wheeling on Saturday and Sunday.
* Scott Fankhouser has started every game and is 3-0-0 with a 1.21 goals-against average.
* Nick Parillo leads the Storm with four assists and five points.
* Toledo visits Las Vegas on Friday and Saturday.
* Andrew Allen improved to 3-0-0 with 26 saves in 2-1 win at Atlantic City on Friday.
* Trenton ranks seventh in penalty kill with 94.1 percent (16-for-17).
* Titans travel to Charlotte on Friday before returning home to Johnstown on Saturday.
* Nailers had back-to-back 2-1 shootout wins on Saturday and Sunday.
* Dany Sabourin was 2-0-0, allowing one goal and stopping 13 of 14 shooters in shootouts.
* Wheeling visits Dayton on Friday before hosting Reading on Saturday and Sunday.